Richmond Inn & Suites, A Trademark Collection Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Baton Rouge Marriott(Baton Rouge)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
All reviewspresidential suitebasketball courtbuilding bfull kitchenfriesoatmealhot breakfastliving roomfree breakfastbaton rouge areahome away from homestaff was friendlyparking lotpetlsufireplaceinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place was great! They have a lot of different room options. We opted for the kitchen suite since we have 2 kids (3 and 8 mo) and 2 dogs. I would have given it 5 stars except that my baby's knees got dirty from crawling on the floor. But due to all the traffic a hotel gets it is understandable. The breakfast was great and my daughter loved the pool.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
19068, General Manager at Richmond Inn & Suites, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for taking that time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate the feedback and look at it as a way to improve whenever possible. I am glad that you, your family, and your furry friends enjoyed the spacious suite and outdoor pool. I apologize that some of the carpet in your room was dirty. I am researching the room number to have in cleaned as soon as possible. We regularly clean all of the carpet and upholstery both in house and through a third party, but as you mentioned, high volume can put us behind sometimes. We hope that you will give us another chance and stay with us again the next time that you are in Baton Rouge.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Rooms were clean. The bed was fairly comfortable but the sheets were rough. Internet service was great. Breakfast was very good. A few little things keep it from being a really good hotel. The location was excellent. It was near several very good restaurants. A couple of them were within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had previously stayed at another hotel in Baton Rouge that was ranked higher than this Best Western and it was a dump so decided to try this hotel. Customer service was friendly and fast... Rooms were clean and well appointed .. Bed was comfy.. Awesome shower with great water pressure ...great breakfast in the morning.. Grounds were well manicured and room was quiet even though close to I 10.. I would definitely stay here again and recommend as a good place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank wiggygailTX
19068, General Manager at Richmond Inn & Suites, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. This allows your fellow travelers to read honest opinions about your experience and also gives us the opportunity to utilize the information to improve wherever possible. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly and quick service from our staff members, the pillowtop beds in our spacious rooms, the full hot buffet breakfast, and our grounds. I will make sure that I share your experience with our staff at our upcoming meeting. We hope to see you again the next time that you are in Baton Rouge.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Hotel was in a nice location of town, close to pretty much everything, nice people and nice rooms. Was also located less than 1 mile to famous Beniot Cafe called Coffee Cafe (I believe). Been in business for years and the servcie was fun.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

I am very glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us while visiting Baton Rouge. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience at our hotel. I am glad that you appreciated the central location, the spacious rooms, and our courteous staff. This feedback helps us improve wherever we can. I will be sure to mention your comments in our upcoming staff meeting.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel is very clean and the staff is exceptional. The complimentary breakfast was superb. By far the best hotel breakfast I have had (biscuits, gravy, grits, hashbrowns, bacon, eggs, waffles, breakfast burritos, muffins, fruit, cereal... Excellent!! Our room was in building closest to interstate and we never heard a sound. Room was very quiet. There is also a pool, hot dog, and a full basketball court. Very nice!

Room Tip: Ground floor poolside rooms have sliding door that opens to pool area. Each room poolside has a small patio that would be great to sit out on cool mornings.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
19068, General Manager at Richmond Inn & Suites, A Trademark Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for your fellow travelers to review. We also use this feedback to improve whenever and wherever possible. I am very glad that you enjoyed your recent stay and that you loved the full hot buffet breakfast, quiet room, and outdoor activities (outdoor pool, hot tub, and SportCourt). We hope that you will stay with us again the next time that you are in Baton Rouge.