I have stayed at this hotel for the last four years at the same time every october. The hotel has a great location, hot food, basketball court outside, business center,pool and work out center. Each time we have stayed we stayed in a two room suite with a connecting middle living room and kitchen and sometimes even a second suite. Over all we are well pleased but I noticed as we stayed there for 5 days that the management is starting to take there eye off the ball. If you stayed for one night you wouldn't even see it. We asked for double towels for several days until we finnally received them on the third day. At breakfast even though they had someone watching over everything the attention to detail in the food was missing. We asked the desk for shammpoo since the maid left two bottles of conditioner and it took three days to get it resolved. Often the front desk staff were not as dressed in times past but very casual. I am a member of the travel club at this hotel and it didn't seem to matter nor the attention to detail in many parts of the hotel. We checked out a basketball for our grandson to use and it was not in great condition. We regulary spend 800.00 to 1,600.00 at this hotel on our stays and I think after looking at the other hotels listed on this site that for my stay next time I might try another hotel that has not taken it's eye off the bubble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to relaxation at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge. Comfort, convenience and style meet at our city center hotel with a great location near LSU Tiger Stadium, Towne Center Mall and Houmas House Plantation. Large corporations including Capital One, Turner Industries and Shell are also nearby. After an action-packed day, retire to our extended-stay suites appointed with plush bedding, ergonomic workspaces, full-size kitchens and complimentary Wi-Fi. Then start you day in Baton Rouge with our free breakfast buffet before meetings in our event space appointed with AV equipment and catering options. When downtime arises, break a sweat in our 24-hour fitness center featuring cardio equipment and free weights. We also feature an outdoor pool and versatile Sport Court® for a tennis match or a basketball game. Start planning your stay at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center At Cedar Hotel Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Residence Inn