“Night we got Married!”

Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
Ranked #5 of 78 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We got a room there for the night we got married. We didn't leave for our honeymoon for two days so we stayed there to make it special. Hotel was great, even brought up a bag my groomsmen dropped off at the front desk. I know the pool was unavailable and my niece an nephew staying at the Hilton as well couldn't utilize it, a little disappointing. Great views of the river!!

• Stayed: March 2013
There are newer reviews for Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center

Reviewed July 15, 2013

When planning an overnight getaway we wanted a hotel that was located in the heart of downtown so we could enjoy the area. We also wanted a hotel with a pool, and this pool has one of the best views in Baton Rouge overlooking the Mississippi River. Hotel and room very clean and comfortable, staff very attentive, no complaints whatsoever. Stay and Enjoy

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellent accommodations with surprisingly good breakfast and professional staff. The rooms were quiet, all functions worked properly (TV, elevator, internet, etc.). I was pleased with my stay and will not hesitate to book another stay with the Baton Rouge Hilton in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I am a Baton Rouge native and have been away from the city for many years however; returning and staying at the Capital House was a great decision. Many of my friends that accompanied me were pleases. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We did experience a minor issue while at the hotel but the front desk staff was very responsive to our needs. I remember a gentleman who work in maintenance who was very helpful to us as well. Working in a industry that. Is customer driven I can say that this hotel is definitely one to stay at.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in one of the even numbered room as they have the best view of the Mississippi.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here during a cross country trip. This Hilton has a great location and the staff is great. The only complaint is that there was no complimentary breakfast. Other than that I was very pleased and satisfied with our stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking at stopping through Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I visited the Hilton Baton Rouge for my birthday, July 4th. Overall the service, staff, food and accomodations were fantastic! The staff were extremely professional and knowledgeable about the history of Baton Rouge and things to do outside of the hotel. The rooms were spacious, very clean and quiet. The hotel itself is nicely decorated with an awesome view of the Mississippi River....simply beautiful at night. There were lots of planned activities for couples and families. Everytime I go to Baton Rouge I will stay at the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center....I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

From Valet to front desk to spacious room to bar to breakfast the next day, this hotel was impeccable! Very friendly and accomodating staff, a definite for my next trip! Very close to Casinos and tasty restaurants in addition to historics sites.