“Breakfast discovery”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Baton Rouge
“Breakfast discovery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Be bold & stop for breakfast, even though they don't look open - in fact open at 6:30, with light choices with reasonable nutritional profile: petite frittata rollups, egg white only options, veggies (how do they manage that pristine smorgasbord so early in the morning?)

• Visited February 2014

Algonquin, Illinois
“Fantastic sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Their concept is pretty cool, and I really enjoyed the freshness of the food and speed of service. I had the Veggie on Lavosh, and it was phenomenal. I'm shocked more people haven't tried/reviewed this place. I'm going back soon

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Tasty, Different, Fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Street Breads opened in Baton Rouge May 2013 right down the street from where we live. We have eaten there about 8 times and we have been pleased. My favorite sandwich is the Deep South Pork and Slaw. Very very good. My husband likes the San Juan Turkey and Anytime Bacon Sandwich. We also like the Sun Dried Tomato & Pesto Hummas(delicious!) and the Tapenade Focaccia Cheese Bites. I have also had the Mediterranian Salad(doesn't travel well for TO GO) and the Heart Lover Salad. All of their food items are prepared with very fresh ingredients and made to order. They don't mind modifying your order. One of the best deals is the Aztecan Quesadilla. It easily feeds two people. My husband and I split it for supper and we feel full afterwards. The decor is clean and bright. A comfortable place to sit and eat. My only gripe is the last time we were in there we waited and waited for someone to take our order. A few employees walked past us without acknowledging us. We left because we were unhappy about being ignored but we will go back to the restaurant. Every place is entitled to one bad day. Overall a great place to get fast fresh delicious food!

• Visited May 2013