“Fire in the hole!”

Pluckers Wing Factory & Grill
Ranked #604 of 1,075 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We were sent here by our hotel concierge and he didn't disappoint us. Located on the LSU campus, you have to endure the arrogance of the SEC Champion Tigers decorations. The boneless wings were actually small chicken breasts and the "Fire in the hole" sauce is just loaded with finely chopped jalepeno and habanero peppers. I had to scrap some of the sauce off to finish the chicken. Good beer selections too.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This place had everything I looked for on my visit. I want to watch a sports event, eat some wings, and charge my phone. The wings are very good. I was very please to basicly get my own tv, and had a plug in for my smart phone, plus wifi.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

You like cold, cold, cold draft beer? - check. You like crispy, jumbo wings? - check. You like a pub menu created with the best recipes imaginable? - check. The food and drink here is fantastic. Sit on the bar side though - the main entry dining area is a bit too much like a sports bar cafeteria.

Reviewed May 29, 2009

More of a bar than a restaurant, a great place to grab a drink. They have several selections of flavors of wings. The hot it way too hot, but that is my only complaint of wing flavors. The service can be a little slow.