“Amazing place”

Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Their salsa was freaking awesome and the seafood burrito was amazing!!! The service was really good as well. Friend,y atmosphere!

Visited March 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“TexMex in Big BR is just okay”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Baton Rouge has a wealth of marvelous restaurants. TexMex is average. Of all the so-called Mexican eateries, Casa Maria on Bluebonnet is my favorite. My wife needed an enchilada "fix" yesterday, so we arrived at 6:30 and it was packed! I thought we were early. It took a few minutes to receive our frozen margaritas, which are pretty good. The salsa and chips are tangy and crisp. I ordered the big pile of fancy ground beef nachos which arrived piping hot and quite good. My wife's two cheese and one beef enchiladas with chili were hot too. Frankly, I don't know if they are fresh or frozen, but we like them better than others in town. Service was not spectacular, but decent. We were in and out in an hour and the cost was $34. We will return. However, we have a trip to Texas planned soon to eat some REAL TexMex.

• Visited July 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Ok for a Mexican fix”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stopped as we were visiting baton rouge. It was normal Mexican food.

Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Quite a surprise!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My parents and my husband and I ended up here after LSU graduation. Many restaurants were full to capacity, but Casa Maria only had one table taken when we got there, and we were starving! I had a taco and a spinach enchilada and both were good. My mother had chicken fajitas, and they smelled divine. She had no problem gobbling them up! My dad had enchiladas and said they were also good. My husband wasn't really up for Mexican that day, so he ordered a hamburger. It came on a Kaiser roll and was freshly made - not a pre-made patty. We were really surprised at the good food and the quick service and would definitely go back!

Visited May 2012
Baton Rouge
“great mexican”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We really like the food at this restaurant. Everything always tastes fresh and the seasonings are always good. Not too spicy. There chips and salsa are yummy and the fajitas are hot and sizzling.

Visited March 2012