“Great food~”

Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #236 of 1,084 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Fabulous food. The only complaint I had was there was SO MUCH food on my plate, there is no way I could finish it:) Friendly staff as well.

1  Thank sam_eye_yamtoo

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Excellent Mexican food and service. My wife and I both had the Grilled chicken at lunch that came with a cheese topping (just the right amount) and pico de gallo, rice & beans. Chicken breast was a large size and cooked perfectly. My wife had eaten the same dish with a friend previously and was really impressed. The restaurant was clean and crisp looking, very comfortable, table had room around them rather than cramming a bunch of people into a small area, just a delightful lunch.

1  Thank HavePlaneWillTravel
Reviewed April 24, 2012

The wife and I visited Las Palmas again last week. Although we have to drive a bit further, we have found this restaurant to have consistently good Mexican food at very reasonable prices. The wife had the chicken enchiladas with a margarita on the rocks with salt.. I had the 3 tamale plate with a Miller Lite. Food was great and the beer was cold. Sevice is always exceptional. We highly recommend

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Had the #1 combo, and it was delicious. Great flavor, and the waitresses were very cute and friendly.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

This is a very inexpensive fabulous restaurant. Our chips and soda were never empty. Great service, great taste and inexpensive. There was even a magician that walked around to the tables with kids. Would defiantly come back if I am out this way again. I had the chicken enchiladas and my husband has a beef burrito he loved.