“Great Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We enjoyed eating at Mason's on July 5th for brunch! The award winning bloody Mary was one of the best both my husband and I ever had. Our meal was very good and the atmosphere was great. We enjoyed watching quarter finals for the FIFA World Cup. Although we were seated quickly without a reservation, our service was a little slow. We definitely will make a return trip.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Have been eating there for years. Not a good place for dieters. Their fried mushrooms are the best in town. They give you a lot and the shaved Parmesan cheese on top is added flavor. Their burgers are delicious. If you care to enjoy their Sunday Brunch, get there early. It is worth the wait.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My family and I always for here to eat brunch. The food is delicious and the staff is always friendly. There is usually a line out the door for brunch but you can call a head and make reservations.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Eating there for lunch we got in right away slightly after 11am. Seems like a great atmosphere. My son had a pancake and grits which were comparable to IHOP. I didn't find anything outstanding with that. My wife had the Belgian waffle with blueberries which the waiter forgot the blueberries. He didn't write the order down so it's not surprising. She didn't find anything amazing about the waffle. I guess a
Waffle is a waffle. I had the shrimp burger that was featured in food network magazine and I'm still trying to figure out why. I ordered it medium it came well done. It was just average. A jalapeño stuffed burger with shrimp and cheese. I felt as though it was missing some "special" sauce or condiment. It was a big burger and I couldn't finish it. The onion rings were huge and again just ok. Maybe we
Didn't order the right things but we weren't impressed by the food. It does seems like a cool place to hang out.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Our family is always in search of restaurants that are local and not franchised. So as usual, looked on Trip Advisor (thank you TA).
Service was great; from the time we walked in we were greeted by several people not just the hostess. Our server Jordan was very efficient and made several recommendations from the menu which were wonderful. Wide variety of menu options from seafood to pasta and BBQ. You won't go wrong with the BBQ shrimp & grit-cake.... Chicken & Sausage Gumbo was very tasty as a side!!! Kids have asked to bookmark Mason's so we could go back!!

1  Thank TexasBelletravel