“Logan's Roadhouse-Baton Rouge, LA”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very poor service, even though there were more wait staff on hand than tables filled. the table behind me had to return their obviously burnt so bad it was hollow baked potato. I ordered the baby back ribs that when I cut into them, I was reminded of the scene in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation when Clark cuts into the turkey. My view from our table was into the prep area of the restaurant, I saw someone drop something on the floor from the prep table, reach down and dig out from under the counter where it landed and put it back onto the prep table. I saw two different wait staff lean and sit on the prep counter. I saw a wait person put her bare hand into a salad she was delivering to a customers table and dig something out of it and fling whatever it was onto the floor. Where was the manager??? He was right there in the middle of it all. Horrible! and I like Logan's. But the one in Baton Rouge? Avoid at all costs!

There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed March 10, 2012

My husband and I ate at Logans last night. Being a Friday night they were packed and we were told it would be a 10 minute wait for the dining room so we decided to eat in the bar where they have tall tables with stools. My husband liked the flat screen t.v.'s to watch college basketball. We were given menus within 3 minutes and asked for our beverage order. There was a bucket of roasted peanuts on our table to nibble on. Patrons just throw the shells on the floor. The waiter/bartender was very attentive. We got a basket of Logan's "made from scratch" yeast rolls. The four rolls were hot and light and absolutely wonderful! We asked for a second basket and the waiter said no problem. My husband had the Health Nut Tilapia which was excellent. He also had a salad with a fat free vinigairette dressing that was out of this world. It did not taste fat free. I had the overloaded mashed potatoes that were served in an oval porcelain bowl. They were perfect. Mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon bits but they had not drowned the potatoes and it was a perfect balance. The waiter kept our soft drinks refilled. We were very pleased with the food, the price of the food and the service. My only criticism would be the music. The music all over the restaurant is very loud. They need to turn it down.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We went for dinner and the waiter was very helpful and really tried. We waited a very long time for appetizers and dinner. The meat was not cooked as ordered and had too much pepper. The vegetables were not able to be eaten. We did contact a manager and they did take action. If you go to this restaurant make sure you heck to be sure your food is cooked to order while wait staff is at the table. The manager was very nice and did what they could but make sure you do not go during shift change.

1  Thank traveler2702
Reviewed January 15, 2012

It was a busy Saturday night and other places were overrun. We got seated immediately. The wait staff was great and the food was terrific. Definitely the place to go when you are hungry.

1  Thank Emale73
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Somehow this restaurant and their food seem very ordinary to me - but I can see by the loads of people who frequent this place that I am in a minority.

1  Thank Solo_Lady