“Not best service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Not best service”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I really enjoy this place for its calzones but the service leaves much to be desired on Sunday lunch. They seem to be understaffed perhaps at the Bluebonnet location. Otherwise wonderful food--I recommend Sensation salad.

Visited October 2013

Kentucky
“Delicious, Great Carryout Service”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I found De Angelo's on Bluebonnet through Trip Advisor and phoned in an order. The young lady who took my order was very helpful in describing various dishes. When I arrived, my order was ready and she double-checked to insure I had everything I needed. I ordered the Penne Reggiano with shrimp, and it was delicious. The best part, however, was the garlic cheese bread. Very fresh with just enough garlic, and not greasy.

• Visited October 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Another terrific meal at De'Angelo's. Everything was delicious (hubby's lasagna, kids pizza, kids chicken tenders, my chicken Alfredo). Service was wonderful. Food came out relatively quickly. The kids pizza is rather large--my 10 year old couldn't quite finish. My 7 year old couldn't quite finish his chicken tenders so I had a few bites. They were great. I can't say enough good things about De Angelo's!

• Visited August 2013
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love DeAngelo's pizzeria. It smells so good as soon as you step in, all that garlic, olive oil and the baking crust. They are one of the most consistent restaurants ever that I have had the pleasure of visiting several times. I love their salads, tomato basil soup and spinach and artichoke dip. Their Sicilian and Spinach calzones are outstanding, as are the Neapolitan and Lucca pizzas. I love the fact that you can get a whole wheat crust without any fuss. The Angel Hair and Crabmeat pasta is to die for. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants that authentic Italian flavor.

• Visited October 2012
Shreveport, Louisiana
“A Good Meal”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The food is mostly Italian with some creole/Cajun dishes
for lagniappe. Loved the fried ravioli appetizers. The corn & shrimp soup was GREAT. Being in Baton Rouge, would think the gumbo is good, as well. Calzones are a favorite menu item & members of our party enjoyed them. The salads are excellent
as well. Restaurant was doing brisk business from the locals--always a good sign. Wait staff excellent.

Visited December 2012