“Excellent chicken dishes and Salads”

Albasha Greek & Lebanese
Ranked #7 of 1,084 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The restaurant is located in a busy shopping center, easily accessible. The place was clean and neat and the staff was helpful and courteous. OK ambiance. moderately busy and service was fast. We were 4 of us and we ordered a Gyro Sandwich, Chicken Shawarma plate, Sheesh Kabob Plate and Lamb Shank Plate.Every plate came with Hummus and feta cheese. All the plates had a
great big bed of fresh lettuce and other vegetables. Every Entree was very tasty and cooked to perfection. The seasoning was excellent. The Hummus was not the best but it was passable(3 stars). Prices were reasonable. I heard from our friends that the food was much better before but
the food we ate was great and we enjoyed it thoroughly and ate practically all of it.
They have a good selection of desserts and I heard that their Bakhlava was the best. We did not eat dessert though.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

On our road trip we found this restaurant via TA. We love greek food and this was the best one we ever had so far. Everything we had was very very fresh, served beautifully. PRICES are very reasonable as well. U have to try their baklava with lebanese coffee. My husband and I were talking about that dinning experience all night. Recommend this place more than 100%.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Came back to Baton Rouge with management team and recommended this restaurant. We all had various degrees of food tastes but they were able to accommodate us all. I went with the mixed grill with a side salad and a two played it safe with the salmon. The unanimous decision was that the food was absolutely great.

All of them said they would not have come by without knowing about the location in advance but this would now become a solid favorite when visiting the area. When the bill came they were shocked again because of the great value - great food at a reasonable price. I will come back again.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

It's a close race but I'd put the Albasha at citiplace as the best of the 'Albashas', and Mediterranean restaurants as a whole, in the BR area. The place is not very big and its a hit so it can be quite crowded at times though.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I always look forward to eating at Albasha when I'm in the Baton Rouge area! It's one of my absolute favorite places to eat, anywhere!!!! :)