“What A Valentine's Day--Raising Cane's!”
Review of Raising Cane's

Raising Cane's
Ranked #77 of 1,075 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 16, 2013

You have to understand--we're from out of town. Way out of town. There are no Cane's where we live. The last time I was on business in Alabama, I found this place and went nuts. So you have to imagine my delight to see it again--a place that I'd described to John in painstaking detail as the best chicken tenders I'd ever eaten--bar none. He was attending this conference with me because...well because I couldn't imagine being away during Valentine's week without him. So of course to please his best girl, after my presentation, my husband took me on a moonlit walk to give me the desire of my heart for Valentine's Day--dinner at Raising Canes! We had the 3 strip meal, but ended up getting two more to share. I was so happy that I told the counterperson it was a great Valentine's location as far as I could see. Believe me, whenever I'm near a Raising Cane's, I'm getting the best tenders around--no doubt!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great chicken fingers -- always fresh -- never frozen. Love me some Cane sauce too. Wonderful place to take the family. Best lemonade ever too.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I can always count of Cane's Chicken to be really good and the lemonade is excellent. Great place to get a quick bit to eat

Reviewed January 10, 2013

try it and you will like it, i promise. i love the sauce, i always order extra sauce to come home with me.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

It doesn't matter which Raising Cane's you go to - they are all really good. It is my kid's favorite fast food chain. They always want to go to Raising Cane's. It is really good and priced just right.