“Things change with time, I understand. But how can you change BOTH my favorites?”

No photo provided
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
BATON ROUGE, LA
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

When LPK was on Essen the food use to be so much better. Now they shoved in a strip mall on corporate with high over head, higher prices, lack luster service. The rustic pepperoni use to be the best. Large pieces of shaved pepperoni....now it's average pepperoni pizza. The smoked salmon pizza with red onions, capers, and caviar...to die for. Now I have some college kid trying to tell me they have never put caviar on the pizza....LOL No kid, you were just in diapers when they did.

• Visited May 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Staff before customers”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The hit two of my pet peeves in restaurants:
1) Letting the customers freeze to death because the cooks are hot in the kitchen.
2) Seating customers all jammed in together when there is an entire restaurant of empty tables.
I don't want to hear another table's conversation in a quiet empty restaurant and bump their chair when I get up, just so a waiter gets to conveniently check on his tables without extra steps.
The food was ok and our server was good, but I won't be rushing back.

• Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pizza from a wood fire oven.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

They have great, rustic pizzas and plenty of choices. Dont hesitate to personalize a pie to your liking. The pizza of the day is usually the one for me.

Baton Rouge
“Wouldn't go back without a coupon”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went to LPK with my wife. We had never eaten at LPK and decided to do so since we had a Groupon. The food and service was so so. Nothing special. I would only go back if another coupon was available. Atmosphere is very bland.

• Visited June 2012
CYPRESS
“Good deal with a coupon”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We wouldn't have known about this place if not for the Groupon we bought a few weeks ago. We started with a blue cheese and chopped pecan salad. The small was more than enough to share. Then we each had our own pizza. I had the meat pizza with ham, pepperoni and sliced sausage. My husband had the garlic pizza with roasted garlic, spinach, feta cheese and mozzarella. We ended up sharing and I would have had more of his if I could. We left with such a good taste in our mouth. We would consider going back the next time we visit even without a coupon.