“EH....”

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #609 of 1,061 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Just ok. I wouldn't go back, definitely wouldn't make a special trip.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

We arrived at this restaurant at 7pm on a Saturday night. We waited at the counter for about 5 minutes just to be seated. At this point i was still hopeful that maybe it would be okay. Our order was taken quickly and drinks were brought. However the server, Whom didn't introduce himself clearly has no experience working in a restaurant. He was completely absent and ignored us for 30 minutes easily. by 7:45 our two salads were still not there. Yes, thirty minutes+ to make two small salads costing 5$ each. Well, they got to us after more than 45 minutes. The server, Brian says little to nothing and gives us these two sloppy salads missing dressings and the lettuce looked old and disgusting.I was starving so I ate around the bad parts of the salad. I just wanted my pizza and to get out of there. The staff were talking and not doing anything the entire time. I was ready to walk into the back and cook my own food.... We finish our salads quickly, and expect the pizza to be right out. WRONG! we sat there another 10 minutes staring blankly at our salad bowls half filled with inedible lettuce. I was just fuming mad. I flag down a waitress and ask for the manager. Our server comes out. This is when i realized they were the same person.... He has the gall to ask me what the problem is! The problem is, I have been here an hour for a crappy salad and now your going to be rude to me.... Yeah, no. So i just tell him I want to leave i am visibly angry with this man. He handles it badly, once again lack of experience. tells us our pizza is ready. I tell him it should have been out here an hour ago. An hour and 10 minutes is completely unacceptable for cooking a pizza. He asks me if i want to have it boxed up, I don't even want the pizza at this point. He takes the pizza off our ticket , but charges us for the salad. I just wanted to get out of there before I started screaming at this guy. I felt cheated and disrespected. Almost two hours of my life wasted. 10.08 cents charged for two terrible salads that will likely get us sick. We went to McDonald's afterward and fed both of us for 7$. Save your time and money. Go somewhere else.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Great, fresh pizza. A nice change from other pizza places.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Food ranges from good to great. I've never been disappointed. And you know you'll get the same dish each time: if you like it, and order it again, you'll be happy.
They handle lunch crowds fairly well: you can get in and out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 9, 2009

We went to LPG and I had the classic calzone. It was fantastic! The itialian sausage was sliced, not ground. Actually my 2 year old daughter ate three quarters of it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook