“Quaint little place with good food”

Nino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 1,048 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Locally Owned and Operated, Ninos Italian features a fresh, simple, and local approach to fine dining. Come experience our fresh rolled pastas, bread baked daily, and a truly unique made from scratch menu.
On the Road!
“Quaint little place with good food”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Loved the atmosphere. Linens and upscale look. A little expensive but really good food. We will go back again!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Shadowhider

Baton Rouge
“Pasta perfect”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Pasta dishes are the best value on the menu. Try the pasta carbonara. I was
hoping to try traditional spaghetti and meatballs, but the item is not on the menu.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in Baton Rouge, to say the least”
Reviewed April 5, 2011

My wife and I have been dining at Ninos since it changed ownership in May of 2010 and we were immediately hooked! my first meal was the Salsiccia and I have since tried 90% of the menu. Between that, the Alfredo, Lasagne, Pecan Chicken & the Baseball cut Sirloin.....i have a difficult time deciding what to eat. I have NEVER had a less than perfect experience in the 50+ times that we've dined there. I make it a point to bring in friends who've yet to eat there and everyone of them has vowed to come back. I promise you will not be disappointed. great classic jazz on the sound system and tasty cocktails to boot!

• Visited May 2010
1 Thank jkp8181967
baton rouge
“best Italian in town!”
Reviewed November 6, 2009

I think everyone should treat themselves to really great food and wine at least once a week and Ninos is where I go when I need to treat myself or others for a great meal. The service and the atmosphere are always wonderful and I have yet to be anything less than wowed by any of the menu items.

2 Thank superariman
Manchester, Connecticut
“A small retreat”
Reviewed May 9, 2009

Despite being in a strip mall this excellent little restaurant offers an intimate, candle-lit appeal. Personal service and consistently delicious Italian meals make it a great choice before or after a night at nearby Perkins Rowe.

2 Thank Mangorick