“Love this restaraunt”
Review of Ralph & Kacoo's

Ralph & Kacoo's
Ranked #67 of 1,060 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I/10 at Bluebonnet
Transit: The CTS stops right in front of the restaurant for your convenience.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

When we stay in Baton Rouge, hubby insists we eat there. If you do not like seafood, that's okay because they also have chicken dishes and steaks. Service was excellent as always.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This is the 3rd time we've eaten here & this time was not very good;( our waiter was never anywhere to be seen(Brett), our food took forever & 1 dish was all wrong. We loved it before we came this time. My hubby loves there Cajun rice but this time he said it was discusting & wouldn't eat it. Wow yuck

Reviewed August 7, 2013

A pretty decent rib eye steak. Price was just okay. the restaurant was nothing real fancy but staff was friendly, service was good. It was handy being within walking distance of the motel. I imagine I will try it again on future trips to Baton Rouge, but might try the seafood next time.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Ordered the special of steak and shrimp. My steak was so salty I had wipe it down to try and help make it tolerable. I told the waitress and all she said was..."Ill ask the cooks what they did to it"....ahhh like that is going to help my steak the one I cant eat???

1  Thank stintexas
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I went here with the hubby and the kids. This was our first time visiting this location in Baton Rouge. Upon entering, it looks like a bayou shop or something. The dining area was very, very nice. Very clean, romantic setting. The menu is very large, lots of options! (For seafood lover's) our server Caleb was very nice, he was new, not familiar with everything, but still very professional and helpful. The manager even came by to check on us. The food was great! I had the,St. Charles shrimp....... I think. Whatever it was, it was wonderful. I was very impressed. Will be back soon.