“Nice steak at an okay price”
Review of Ralph & Kacoo's

Ralph & Kacoo's
Ranked #112 of 1,075 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I/10 at Bluebonnet
Transit: The CTS stops right in front of the restaurant for your convenience.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

A pretty decent rib eye steak. Price was just okay. the restaurant was nothing real fancy but staff was friendly, service was good. It was handy being within walking distance of the motel. I imagine I will try it again on future trips to Baton Rouge, but might try the seafood next time.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Ordered the special of steak and shrimp. My steak was so salty I had wipe it down to try and help make it tolerable. I told the waitress and all she said was..."Ill ask the cooks what they did to it"....ahhh like that is going to help my steak the one I cant eat???

1  Thank stintexas
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I went here with the hubby and the kids. This was our first time visiting this location in Baton Rouge. Upon entering, it looks like a bayou shop or something. The dining area was very, very nice. Very clean, romantic setting. The menu is very large, lots of options! (For seafood lover's) our server Caleb was very nice, he was new, not familiar with everything, but still very professional and helpful. The manager even came by to check on us. The food was great! I had the,St. Charles shrimp....... I think. Whatever it was, it was wonderful. I was very impressed. Will be back soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Love the food. Prepared with plenty of season and delivered on time. The location is great and a wonderful place for group lunches. Also love the portions on the plate.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here and found the food to be excellent in taste, quality, and value. We rarely order dessert but decided to have the bread pudding since it was praised by another reviewer and we were not disappointed--very yummy. The service could have been better, but we enjoyed the food.