“Always fun for the kids” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
fort lauderdale
“Always fun for the kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Very friendly staff and always a good place to have kids burn energy. The location was convenient to our hotel.

Visited June 2014

Hillsboro, Texas, United States
“Chuck E Cheese”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Mainly for kids and their families. Very noisy and the pizza wasn't that good for the price we paid.

Visited December 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Violence on 8/11/13”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husand and I along with our two children ages 2 and 6 were at this restaurant to celebrate my sons birthday. We were seated next to another family. All of sudden two woman in that group started fighting. Punching and screaming curse words at the top of their lungs. They bumped into our table and my daughter got scared and started crying. As we were headed to another side of the building to get away from the screaming curse words and violence I see SEVERAL of the staff members laughing and pointing. I immediately left my kids with my family and went up to the staff members and told them this was not funny. That these people should leave the building immediately and why would violence infront of children be funny. They just looked at me like I was crazy. The cops ended up showing up and those two people had to leave. NOT ONCE did the manager or whom ever was in charge ever make a "I'm sorry announcement to the customers" NOT ONCE did anyone who worked at this Chuck E Cheese ever walk around the tables right next to the offenders to see if everyone was ok especially the children. I was appalled by the staffs lack of care for the children.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank R D
BATON ROUGE, LA
“Fun to play games with the kids....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

First....never go on the weekend
Second...go first thing in the morning
Third....eat lunch some where else
The food is bearable, but over priced. I witnessed children playing with their bare hands in the salad bar (bc most of their parents don't watch them or care). My son love to go play the games, collect his tickets and save them up for a "big" prize. Ok, I'll admit it.... I like to playing games too. It's a bonding experience.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“kids, siblings, cousins...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2008

kids, siblings, cousins love it

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook