“Steaks are amazing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sammy's Grill

Sammy's Grill
Ranked #7 of 1,029 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Prairieville, Louisiana, United States
“Steaks are amazing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

They not only gave great seafood, but their Filet Mignon was pretty good too. I would compare it to Ruth Chris's in I could cut it with a knife.

• Visited September 2012

Manhattan
“Excellent Stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

3 months ago I went their with my wife. I was very keen to visit here from very early time. Finally, I paid a visit here. Me and my wife were very happy with their stuff! They are really awesome!

Visited September 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
“Not impressed at all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We wanted to try this restaurant because it always has long line waiting to get in. First, the decor of the restaurant reminded me of a cafeteria. The food was not bad, but it was nothing to write home about. The fried catfish was not crispy enough. The fried shrimps were so so. I can name several seafood restaurants around the vicinity serve better food. After the long waiting and anticipation, we were a little let down.

• Visited September 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“In Baton Rouge taste like New Orleans!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

First of all I am a die hard New Orleanian. I am very picky to say the least about my seafood. Exspecially my Poboys and the bread they are made on. Sammy's is as close as you get to New Orleans seafood as you can get,maybe even better.It is hard to pick a favorite menue item I love the fried pickles,shrimp poboys and seafood platter. They offer large size portions and great service. Almost forgot, The white chocolate blueberry bread pudding is to die for. The serving is enough for two(three if you have eaten alot)! Enjoy my favorite seafood eatery. Bye-the-way they have several locations in town now.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank kymberlane
Boston
“Good cajun good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Good traditional cajun with an extensive non cajun menu also. Grilled oysters may have opium in them, they are addictive. Wait staff is incredibly cute. Family friendly.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Sammy's Grill? Share your experiences!