“Italian Food Factory”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
“Italian Food Factory”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

There is no reason to seek out or to avoid the Olive Garden. The food is nearly identical wherever this chain-style restaurant operates. The food is acceptable, but unremarkable. They press way to hard sell the wines to go with the dishes (a high profit item?). Service varies with the individual waitperson or manager. It is always modern and clean. As with many such main-road and fancy places, you may expect a wait in prime hours the far exceeds the values of the offerings.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Masterpsych

Baton Rouge, LA
“Great service for a party of 16”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The food was Olive Garden. Richmond, Baton Rouge, .....yada yada yada, all the same. If you love Olive Garden, you will love this place, if you are not impressed with Olive Garden, don't exect this one to change yoru mind. The bright spot here was that the service was spectacular. Maybe it was because we were a group (gang) of biker-boys or that we lucked out and and got a couple of good ones on our server team, but we had good, fast service. Keep up the good work.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank tubastew
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“For those who don't any better.”
Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

I never eat at chains, but I was given a gift card and figured I would give it a try. I expected it to be generic, but never this bad. My 10 year old asked if the food was from a can. (really)

Save your money for a real Italian meal. There are so many good restaurants in BR, stay away from this place.

1 Thank JSN1973
Celle, Germany
“Love Olive Garden”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We are from the UK and I must say that when we land in the USA my first place to want to eat is Olive Garden. We arrived in Baton Rouge on Monday evening and Tuesday lunch time we were in the Olive Garden. Soup and Salad, yum yum. It never disappoints. The staff were very friendly and when they realised we were British are server was great giving us information on Baton Rouge.
Great value for money.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank 5lfc
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Venetian Apricot Chicken Is Delicious And Only 400 Calories!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My husband and I ate at Olive Garden on March 19, 2012. We went because they had been advertising a special on t.v. but the promotion ended the day before we got there. We were warmly greeted at the door and seated promptly in a dining room. I asked our server, Ashley for nutritional info on their menu. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Venetian Apricot Chicken was only 400 calories. It was moist and had a slightly sweet apricot sauce on it along with asparagus and broccoli. Very very good. I got a salad with the low calorie house dressing and breadsticks with my entree which cost $13.50. My husband had Spaghetti & Meatballs. He said his was very good as well and the portion size was perfect. Not too much and not too little. His entree cost $12.75. We would eat at Olive Garden more often but they are across town from where we live. I highly recommend Olive Garden for a special meal. Perfect for family gatherings or after church meals. If noisy restaurants bother you don't go hear. It can get loud.

• Visited March 2012