“I loved it!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 11, 2012

My husband took me here yesterday for dinner. We had our seven month old son with us. This was my first time eating at Olive Garden. I absolutely loved it. There was a thirty minute wait but it was worth it. We tried the three course special. We both tried different soups entrees and desserts so we could try each others. Our server was very polite. We were able to take our soup to go. Everything was nice. They even made sure we were seated where we could fit our sons stroller and car seat. The desserts were smaller than we expected but it was the right size after two courses. We ate our leftovers today and wanted to go back for more:-)

2  Thank MrsClasssyChris
There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Its an Olive Garden. There isn't much more to say about it.

1  Thank Liese531
Reviewed March 8, 2012

It;s close to the hotel where I stay and the food was good.

1  Thank travelmor
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I really enjoyed my visit to this Olive Garden. I believe I am not the only one either. When we got there, it was around 1:00 PM on a Wednesday afternoon and there was a 10 to 15 minute wait. Our experience was worth the wait. The food was served promptly, it was hot and delicious. We were just stopping in for the unlimited soup and salad deal with breadsticks. Everything was exceptional. We had an Italian Potato Soup which was awesome. The salad was great and of course, I really enjoy the breadsticks over there. Our server was very prompt, kept checking on us and very polite. When I am in the area again, and have a craving for Italian, I will not hesitate to visit this Olive Garden location again.

1  Thank kimbamarie
Reviewed July 18, 2010

We go to Olive Gardens whenever we are out of town. Usually the chain doesn't let us down, so I review them whenever I can. This particular location was just wonderful. Staff was extremely nice, helpful etc right from the people who opened the door for us, down to our waiter and bus boy. We were checked on often, service was prompt. Waiter and partner waiter were both very friendly, polite. The food and drinks were perfect so whoever is cooking there is on the ball. It was a perfect lunch, good job guys.

2  Thank Seven7777