“same as all others”

Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
“same as all others”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Its an Olive Garden. There isn't much more to say about it.

1 Thank Liese531

Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“It's a good Olive Garden”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

It;s close to the hotel where I stay and the food was good.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank travelmor
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Excellent Olive Garden”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I really enjoyed my visit to this Olive Garden. I believe I am not the only one either. When we got there, it was around 1:00 PM on a Wednesday afternoon and there was a 10 to 15 minute wait. Our experience was worth the wait. The food was served promptly, it was hot and delicious. We were just stopping in for the unlimited soup and salad deal with breadsticks. Everything was exceptional. We had an Italian Potato Soup which was awesome. The salad was great and of course, I really enjoy the breadsticks over there. Our server was very prompt, kept checking on us and very polite. When I am in the area again, and have a craving for Italian, I will not hesitate to visit this Olive Garden location again.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank kimbamarie
Ball, Louisiana
“Such a great Olive Garden location--friendly, quick, quality”
Reviewed July 18, 2010

We go to Olive Gardens whenever we are out of town. Usually the chain doesn't let us down, so I review them whenever I can. This particular location was just wonderful. Staff was extremely nice, helpful etc right from the people who opened the door for us, down to our waiter and bus boy. We were checked on often, service was prompt. Waiter and partner waiter were both very friendly, polite. The food and drinks were perfect so whoever is cooking there is on the ball. It was a perfect lunch, good job guys.

2 Thank Seven7777
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“It is what it is. Reliable, if standard, American Italian cuisine.”
Reviewed December 15, 2008

It is what it is. Reliable, if standard, American Italian cuisine.

1 Thank Dr_QBatonRouge