“The Best!”

Parrain's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 1,029 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The Best!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This is a favorite of mine. It is a fabulous place to eat lunch for business and dinner with spouse and/or friends. Great atmosphere and food is unique and taste is perfect. I like everything on the menu from appetizer to dessert!!

• Visited September 2011

“A gem of a restaurant off I-10 in Baton Rouge LA”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

While on a road trip, we found ourselves in Baton Rouge. What do you eat in Louisiana - Cajun food. We asked for a recommendation at the hotel desk, not expecting much - but were pleasantly surprised. The gumbo was superb. We thought we couldn't eat another thing after our scrumptious entrees - Cajun pasta with crabmeat & shrimp but who can say no to white chocolate bread pudding? We couldn't. The meal was a little more than we were planning to spend, but well worth it.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great seafood and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I love seafood and was delighted with this restaurant on a recent trip to Baton Rouge. The atmosphere is casual and fun, the staff were attentive and the food is good. There is a nice variety of entrees. I had the sampler platter that had a nice variety of seafood. On one trip I tried the desert menu and was not disappointed. I enjoy my forays into this part of the US and always plan a trip to Parrains.

• Visited June 2011
Naples, Florida
“Average”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

The food was not impressive. It was very noisy and the floors were uneven & greasy. Smokers lined the front entrance of the restaurant which is quite repulsive to inhale prior to enjoying a meal.

1 Thank Xiarra
Louisiana
“I just don't understand”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I just don't understand what the fuss is all about. I've eaten here about a dozen times and I've always been disappointed. The food is not bad, it just isn't anything special. With so many really great places to eat in the area, this place somehow still manages to draw a crowd. I went 9-20 because someone in our group noticed that oysters were half price on Tuesdays. The oysters were really good, but the chef had nothing to do with raw oysters. My compliments to the oyster shucker!! I knew better than to order dinner but I did it anyway. I then wished we had paid full price for the oysters elsewhere. Great oysters, great cold beer, average food.

• Visited September 2011