“Best prime rib in Baton Rouge”

J Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,137 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Best prime rib in Baton Rouge. The prime rib was cooked to perfection and service with smashed potatoes that was season very well. We also had the kale salad that was by far the best I’ve had anywhere. London, was our server, did an excellent job. He did not rush the service nor our cocktails.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I love EVERYTHING about this restaurant! Great food great service, and best key lime pie I’ve ever had from anywhere, including the Florida Keys!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018

If you're looking for a great restaurant with a bit of an upscale atmosphere, along with reasonable pricing; look no more! Alexander's is the place to go. They have daily specials that are not hit or miss. They hit the target every time. The service is outstanding, too. With all the really good restaurants in Baton Rouge, its hard to believe that this space in front of the Mall of Louisiana is a true gem for our capital city. Don't order the same thing every time because you will want to taste everything at least once.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

This popular restaurant is located near one of the large shopping malls in Baton Rouge. “Plush” was the word that came to mind when we walked in. Very nice, comfortable decor. We were seated right away. Our waiter was pleasant and attentive. The menu was extensive. I got the pecan crusted trout; my husband got the highly recommended hamburger. Both were very good! Wait time for food was minimal. Although the restaurant was crowded, the noise level was low and conversation was possible. Definitely would return!

1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

It was a fantastic meal. Service was superb. My husband got the prime rib, it's the best in Baton Rouge. I had a salad, very good also. Would definitely recommend this for anyone.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to J Alexander's Restaurant? Share your experiences!