“Terrible Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The owner, a middle aged Chinese woman, was screaming at an employee. without pause that seemed to continue on and on in front of several leery customers.
My waiter referred to her boss as a very rude woman that no one likes. I was afraid to eat there so I politely left. Do not now if the food is good or not but certainly there are serious problems there. BEWARE

1  Thank Frank A

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Food was good. When we went there it was empty so we got all the attention of all the staff.

1  Thank Grandmaster82
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I was scared to go in but I decided not to judge a book by its cover. The restaurant was filthy and it smelled. I ate Salmon sashimi which was fine... But this place needs an owner that cares. The place is not maintained, it's dark, it smells of mildew... What else can I say. Stay away.

2  Thank stevetanyaTexas
Reviewed December 20, 2011

This place is hidden off of College Drive, it is my favorite place to have dumplings and rolls! They have an amazing 225 roll and the Fantasy roll is packed with coconut shrimp!

The atmosphere gives you this oriental feeling and it feels like you're are apart of the culture. We were waited on by Cody, he was really cool. He didn't make us feel uncomfortable and he made a point to visit us and check on our table.

The food is reasonably priced and the rolls are worth every dollar. I like to visit this place for lunch also. It can be very quiet but it is very rewarding to enjoy your rolls and green tea in peace.

Make sure you try the red bean icecream!

1  Thank ChloGotFlo
Reviewed November 17, 2011

For sushi lovers, there are so many other restaurants in Baton Rouge where the sushi and the food are so much better. Our meal was disappointing. The rice in the sushi rolls was dry and stale and the teriyaki had zero flavor. It was so bland that it wasn't even worth eating. While service was very good, the atmosphere left much to be desired. There were only 3 other tables of people in the entire restaurant although that could be attributed to the fact that it was a week night. We went because we had a coupon, but it wasn't even worth the price of a reduced priced meal.