“Good food, Great place to watch a game”
Review of T J Ribs

T J Ribs
Ranked #12 of 1,037 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Good food, Great place to watch a game”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

TJ's is the place for ribs in Baton Rouge but offers a lot of other choices too. Everything we've tried has been good. Burgers, chicken, and even seafood dishes are very good. Definitely a place to visit in Baton Rouge.

• Visited May 2013

Zachary, Louisiana
“Dinner”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Took my daughter out to eat for her birthday with a group of people. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The staff was wonderful and the food was exceptional. Love, Love, Love the ribs and the Felit mignon. This is my second favorite place to eat.

Visited January 2013
Baton Rouge
“TJ Ribs Seigen Location”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My family and I went there to watch a UFC pay per view fight. We had never been before. There are large tv's all over for viewing pleasure. Our waiter Josh ( I think) was very nice , and very familiar with the menu. The food was awesome , very hot , seasoned, nice presentation. I had the Jamaican Brown Sugar Salmon/with corn grits ............ yummmmmmy. It was delicious. I can't wait to go back. This place is awesome .

• Visited April 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“All about the ribs and that's it”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

If you want great ribs, this is the place. They really do cook delicious ribs with their recipe. But if are like most people and like a complete meal, well, I'm just not satisfied with them at all. Everytime I've been, everything else that comes with it on the side is usually cold or freezing cold, doesn't look or taste fresh, bland. It's just not my favorite place to eat overall. I love their catering, cant beat their ribs at all. But I wouldn't spend money to have a dinner there. Not where there are so many other better overall dinner experiences in this city. Sorry, but that's just me. I know that's just me, so certainly go check out their ribs. I encourage it. Just don't be surprised if you find everything else not so satisfying.

• Visited December 2012
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Great ribs, BBQ shrimp and mojo potatoes. Really enjoyed this place. Would definitely eat here again

• Visited April 2013

Been to T J Ribs? Share your experiences!