“Awesome beignets”
Review of Rue Beignet

Rue Beignet
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Baton Rouge
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Fresh hot beignets. Place is right in the middle of suburbia. Not hard to find. Great coffee and beignets. If that is what you are looking for, then this is the place for you.

There are newer reviews for Rue Beignet

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I can't believe I found delicious beignets so close to me. Great service- and so many incredible beignets for the money. The best beignets outside of New Orleans!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I came here at night on Friday, they close at 10pm, location is a little far from LSU campus but It's def a hit with the beignets and fingers, I dare to say that this place is way better than Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans and that has to be a huge compliment for this family owned place in Baton Rouge.
I loved Rue Beignet, the place is clean, music is perfect for a coffee, prices are super affordable, I'm coming back today to Rue Beignet!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This place is a very simple coffee shop. They serve beignets in two sizes, regular and finger size. They also serve coffee and soft drinks. It's a quiet little place and I love it! The prices are great, too. You get 14 finger-sized beignets for around $3.00 (which is enough to split between two people) and I think an order of beignets (3) is about the same price. They are usually served with powdered sugar, but you can get other toppings as well. Almost every time I go the same girl is there working behind the counter. She is very friendly! They sell t-shirts with the store name/logo as well as beignet mix so you can make these delicious french doughnuts at home!