“Get ready to loosen your belt”
Review of Teppanyaki - CLOSED

Teppanyaki
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Buffet
Description: At Teppanyaki, our philosophy is simple: provide our customers with superior cuisine and caring service, all at a reasonable price. Our food is flavorful beyond compare, featuring the finest Sushi, seafood, Chinese dim sum, Chinese food and American food. And when it comes to hibachi, you can choose your favorite ingredients from dozens of seafood, meats and vegetables, then watch our skilled chefs prepare your full-flavored meal right in front of you.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have now been to Teppanyaki three different times and have enjoyed the cuisine every time. I really enjoyed the boiled shrimp that was available in the evening and was slightly disappointed when I didn't see it on the bar during the weekday lunch, but then lunch is $5 cheaper. I am sure to go back time and again. Oh don't forget to save room for dessert, the chocolate fountain is a must stop.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The atmosphere is nice and the sertvice was good. The buffet had many choices of soups, sushi, entre'es and deserts but the hibachi grill was my favorite by far.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been wanting I try this place out since it opened and finally went. It was fantastic! I thought it would just be your typical run of the mill buffet, but it is definitely not. This huge buffet offers high-end, authentic selections. There is a section for entrees, dim sum, sushi, a hibachi grill, salad and fruits, a yogurt bar, and a chocolate fountain. It's HUGE.

The highlights for me:

The dim sum selection was great. Everything from dumplings to sticky buns, to chicken feet. Yes, chicken feet. An authentic selection. They are served in the traditional small steamers, not tossed in a big buffet tray. I love dim sum and this is the real deal.

The hibachi station was great as well. Your food is cooked right in front of you and the cooks season it to your liking. There is a full selection of starches, veggies, and proteins. For adventurous eaters, there is fresh squid available to grill up.

The best of the entree section included the fried frog legs, scalloped crab stew, and king crabs. There was so much I didn't taste because of the size of the selection.

The sushi was very good as well. It's just your typical selection of basic rolls, but they are made right there at the bar and is fresh. To ensure freshness, I just waited until the chef finished a new roll instead of grabbing what was sitting there.

Overall, I think this place is fantastic. You'll need a few trips to try everything they have. What I appreciate most is that their dishes are not some watered down version of a dish that you see in many buffets. This place gives you authentic Asian dishes and is not afraid to offer some risky ingrediants like frog, octopus, squid, chicken feet, etc.

And the best part of it all? The dinner buffet was only $15.99 per person. 15.99. Seriously.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

It's funny - we went to Teppanyaki yesterday for lunch. When we went back to the table after serving ourselves, I had a plate filled with green stuff, and my husband had nothing but meat! Which just goes to tell you - at Teppanyaki, there's enough variety for everyones taste. We also like to get all the weirdest stuff so the kids can try it. My son discovered octopus, and my daughter loves mussels! Go figure. They have the best steamed dumplings anywhere, and lots of different kinds, all perfectly steamed. The buffet is kept pristine, and there's not a time when something runs out and they don't replace it. There's so much on the buffet that looks good that I haven't even tried the hibachi grill...or the sushi. My husband has tried the sushi and says it's good, but the wasabi isn't that fresh, but that's the only downside to an extremely satisfying meal...that the kids love, and that's our top concern at this point. We plan on frequenting this buffet a lot. See you there!

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I took mY kids to this restaurant, as we are foodies. Since it was new, we figured to try something new. As we walked in, we were duly impressed with the replica Chinese stone soldiers at the door, and then were seated. WHOA!! The atmosphere was beautiful, the service was subtle and friendly, and te food was amazing. Though I was a little under the weather, I was very impressed, and the atmosphere was very calming. Kudos!

1  Thank Jwhitneydavis