“Accommodating staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 72 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Metairie
“Accommodating staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We especially enjoyed the room because the hotel is all non-smoking and that is amazing considering it is a casino hotel. The rooms were very well appointed and beds were comfortable. The buffet was also very good, especially the breakfast with made to order omelets. We will definitely go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Mississippi River.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joyschuy
Chase A, Guest Experience Specialist at L'Auberge Casino & Hotel, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for your review! I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you took advantage of our amazing breakfast at Bon Temps Buffet. Our Sunday Brunch at 18 STEAK is something that you should definitely not miss on your next visit!

Thanks!

Guest Experience Specialist

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I loved everything about this hotel. Was provided friendly service at check-in, got a nice room, enjoyed my meal at the sports bar and won in the casino. It was too cold to swim in the pool but it looked very inviting. Everything there was just real shiny and new and I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Five_Aces_Tx
Thanks for your review! We really enjoyed your picture of our roof-top pool area! No matter what season it is, our heated pool always looks inviting. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal at Stadium Sports Bar & Grill and had some luck in the casino! Hope to see you again soon!

Warmest regards,

Kenner, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Everyone was very accommodating. I am writing this about a few individuals, who I found to be outstanding. They were hotel staff -at the desk - Tylor and Kahy. Bell hop I think - Al. I have stayed there a few times and every time these individuals have gone out their way, and are so personable.. They are what I call nice and professional, and a business asset. .

The majority of your staff are friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Tylor, Kathy, and Al are three amazing team members. I will make sure that they know that you’ve recognized that. See you soon!

Best,

Pineville, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I was there for a concert and Valentines Day. Really nice hotel. If you are looking to just stay in and not move around in the city, there is a casino, restaurant, bar, and coffee house all at the resort.

Room Tip: Nice room with old Louisiana charm from the pictures that was hanging in my room. Smoke Free facili...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nisha W
Nisha,

Thanks for your review! We are glad to hear that you and your husband chose L’Auberge to celebrate the recent holiday. I’m glad to know that you did not feel the need to leave once you arrived. We aim to provide our guests with everything they would need; all you have to do is enjoy!
We hope to see you both again soon!

All the best,

Galveston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Got lost going out to this hotel/casino. It is not in the city. And in this case, that is good. It sits
right on the Mississippi River all by itself and the place is beautiful. Checking in was a bit
off as check-in was 4:00 and we didn't get our room until after 5:00. Very quiet lobby, like a small
boutique hotel. Sunsets are a must-see from the 12th story gorgeous roof-top pool. The pool is small, (not a kiddie attraction... yay!),and classy. The rooms are quite nice, but I did miss having a fridge in the room. The housekeeping needs attention as on the second day, they didn't replenish the hand towels. The casino is really nice, though a bit small compared to Coushatta.
Most of the staff was very nice. I just think the place is still fairly new and they just aren't quite
"seasoned" on customer service. We have been to the L'Auberge in Lake Charles and I have
to say that I have never been in love with it. Now, I can say that I do love the L'Auberge Baton
Rouge. Can't wait to go back and watch the sunset over the mighty "Mississip."

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thanks for your review! I truly apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Please know that your comments have been shared with the departments mentioned so that they can be addressed immediately.

I’m happy to know that you still enjoyed your visit with us. The sunset views from L’Auberge Baton Rouge are absolutely breathtaking. We hope that you are able to see one again soon!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

It is a very nice place; however, being an avid gambler, you DO NOT want to visit here. They do not pay. The best slots to play are the 5$ slots. They do pay the best and thats about it. I find the customer service is a bit lacking.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you have not had luck in our casino. Last month alone we gave away over $122 Million. We hope to see you again soon for a much more enjoyable and lucky visit!

Thanks!

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I went to go visit my daughter at LSU and stayed one night during the week. The room was absolutely beautiful. The casino was small and the games were expensive but I still had a lot of fun. The buffet was not very organzied. The salad bar was the last thing out and that was the thing I was looking forward to the most.

Room Tip: The second floor was perfect. Great access to the casino floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo