Hilton Garden Inn Baton Rouge Airport
$99
$110
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
$106
$59
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$109
TripAdvisor
All reviewssouthern universityburger kingnext morningshuttle servicegreat place to stayexcellent hotelexcellent stayclean roomsone night stayhotel staffconvenient locationbusiness tripwould stay here againenjoyed my stayeasy accessfront desk staffbed was comfortable
Reviewed February 9, 2013

It too us four goes to get a satisfactory room. Broken fixtures, air conditioning that didn't work, cleanliness issues, etc etc. The check in staff were not real enthusiastic about helping. They ke[t putting us in rooms that should have been taken out of service even though the hotel was empty. Breakfast food was below par and the staff were more interested in chit chatting, loafing around and distracting the customers by pestering them with banal conversation to allow anyone to enjoy their food. We eventually settled for a room that we shouldn't have really stayed in but it was late and we were tired and sick of touring the hotel to try and find a good room. It wasn't overly clean, bathroom fittings were loose, the extraction fan in the bathroom didn't work, and a number of other problems.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a review I've been putting off because I have mixed feelings about my stay there. The location of this hotel is good, and it's convenient to the highway. It's within walking distance from a Subway sandwich shop and IHOP. The room was clean and the towels were of a good quality. The staff, for the most part, was friendly and helpful. My main complaint stems from a power outage that occurred during my stay. There was no lasting backup power supply to the hotel, so it was without power (that includes heat & lights -- including the stairwells ) for a 1/2 day of waking hours. I won't drone on about all of the details, but when it was all said and done Hilton refused to issue me a credit for the 1/2 day the power was off -- despite their signs all over the hotel that said something to the effect of "if you're not satisfied, you don't pay." The only concession they were willing to make was credit me for approx. $20 for a meal we ate there. Mind you, I stayed there for several days, so the bill was several hundred dollars. Not only did this sour me on this particular hotel, but on Hilton properties in general.

Room Tip: I would request a room on one of the lower floors in case there's a power outage.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I visited this hotel for one night to participate in the Louisiana Marathon. It's less than two miles from the airport and hardly fifteen minutes to Government Street in downtown (without traffic). My room was large enough to hold two televisions. It would be great for a week-long visit. I neither ate breakfast nor used the fitness facility at this hotel; however, I looked at the fitness facility which was well maintained: free weights, treadmill(s) and elliptical(s). I left the hotel next morning before breakfast commenced. Parking is hasslefree. Business center is easy to utilize and features two computers with internet access on ground floor behind reception. Hotel is recommended.

Room Tip: Hotel is quiet enough all around and no certain rooms have significant advantage.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Flying in and out of Baton Rouge is an experience and one that I typically plan on my flight being cancelled for some reason and after I returned my rental car. The Hitlon Garden Inn has an Airport Shuttle and I have been fortunate that they have rooms when I call. The shuttle is quick to arrive and is available to take you back to the airport at anytime round the clock. I have enjoyed several meals in the bar/dining area as there are limited dining options within walking distance (IHOP, Subway, Burger King). My rooms are consistently clean and comfortable. I enjoy sitting in the lobby area with a glass of wine reading versus sitting in my room. Other than being near the airport it is to far from where I work in South Baton Rouge; otherwise, I would stay here more often.

Room Tip: Breakfast not included in the room rate; however, coffee is free. You are in the landing/take off pattern of an airport.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at Hilton Garden Inn. I found the staff to be very courteous and professional. I had a room with 2 queen beds, and it was clean and comfortable. The location was perfect for my traveling back and forth to Southern University's campus. Will stay at this hotel whenever I am in Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family