“Delish!”

Fat Cow Burgers & Salads
Ranked #53 of 1,073 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I had the napa burger, stepping away from my typical pizza burger type choices and it was amazing. I was dying to try the duck fat fries which were good but I didn't really taste a difference between those and fries fried in regular oil. Either way - the burger choices are great and I will be back for another Napa burger!

1  Thank PasDeQu0i

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

As the name implies, they have some big burgers. I could only eat balk of mine. If you order their fries.... We got one order for three ppl and still left balk of them. We ate outside on nice afternoon. They have tv's for the sports fans too. Only complaint.... The have the cutest t shirts for sell by the cash register but every one of the ones they had were xs! And they don't sell them online. Order more shirts and keep them stocked, esp during football season and so many ppl in town!!

1  Thank nolaqueen
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Awesome Burgers and fries! Big portions and tastes great!!! the Wentworth add a fried egg and duck fat fries are my favorite!

1  Thank Katie V
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Fat Cow is a great find, right off the LSU campus. The burgers are so moist and all the selections are to die for! Share an order of fries or onion straws, because it is so large an order.

1  Thank Lctouch
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Read a quick review of this place in our newspaper and decided to give it a try. Really glad we did. These hamburgers are excellent and the fries are great too. Atmosphere is typical of a college town burger joint. Great place!! Give it a try.

2  Thank Kenny B