“Better then avaerage but not the best I ever had.”
Review of Burgersmith

Burgersmith
Ranked #56 of 1,060 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed February 20, 2014

First time here. Kind of an odd decor. Looks like they were going for modern warehouse, but missed the mark a little. Burger was good and cooked to order. Fries were good and fried okra was also really good. I would go back again, but it's not that magic best burger I have been searching for.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Dined on a Monday afternoon. My don had the filet burger with cheese and bacon ($8.00) and an order of fries ($2.00). He loved both. I had an incredible salad (I wish I remembered the name). The French fries were really good and plentiful. I just wish they had better wine offerings. The beer menu is huge, wine options are lacking. Will definitely return- great meal and a great value!!

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

It was so gross. Literally drenched through the bun. We sat with out being attended more than anything. Never again.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Very good burger for $6. Nice size and cooked just right. The fried okra was the best we have had. The fries were mediocre. There was a nice price on beer specials. The house salad was a generous size with good taste. The hamburger sliders were just ok. Worth coming back to.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The burgers here are fantastic! And the garlic fries are the best! Service was good. Atmosphere is ok. I don't think the female employees should be allowed to wear short shirts & serve food...just my personal opinion