“Great Burger & Fries”

Ranked #60 of 1,036 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Burger & Fries”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Dined on a Monday afternoon. My don had the filet burger with cheese and bacon ($8.00) and an order of fries ($2.00). He loved both. I had an incredible salad (I wish I remembered the name). The French fries were really good and plentiful. I just wish they had better wine offerings. The beer menu is huge, wine options are lacking. Will definitely return- great meal and a great value!!

“The GREASIEST burger I have ever eaten.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

It was so gross. Literally drenched through the bun. We sat with out being attended more than anything. Never again.

Baton Rouge
“Very nice Burgers and sides for a reasonable Price”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Very good burger for $6. Nice size and cooked just right. The fried okra was the best we have had. The fries were mediocre. There was a nice price on beer specials. The house salad was a generous size with good taste. The hamburger sliders were just ok. Worth coming back to.

• Visited November 2013
Livingston, Louisiana
“Great burgers & fries”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The burgers here are fantastic! And the garlic fries are the best! Service was good. Atmosphere is ok. I don't think the female employees should be allowed to wear short shirts & serve food...just my personal opinion

“Baton Rouge Louisiana Burger Review”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our Thursday evening dinner group decided to pay a visit to the Burgersmith on Perkins Road. A couple of weeks ago I ate at another burger place and thought it would be fun to do a comparison in my mind. I love a good burger and I have to admit my expectations were not very high when I drove up to this place. There was much construction going on in the area and getting into the parking lot was difficult at best when coming from Perkins Road. However, the food is worth the effort my dear diners. The atmosphere is laid back. We enjoyed beers and the burgers are cooked to order. There is no precooked burgers here. The menu is easy to read and one can add many options to your burger. The French fried potatoes were also very good. I recommend everyone try this place if you love burgers that are made especially for you.

Enjoy

• Visited October 2013

Been to Burgersmith? Share your experiences!