“Great burger.....”
Review of Burgersmith

Burgersmith
Ranked #56 of 1,061 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went to this plaice for lunch today after seeing the reviews on here, we pulled up outside it looked a little small , opened the door and was pleasantly surprised , it was very roomy, clean and fresh inside, very nice, the burgers are great.... Well worth going, our waitress was very nice her name was Hannah , would I go back again .... Hell yer.

Thank Henry N Michell... A

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I found a feed a Burgersmith for dinner today. It sure was good! I had the Smithburger which boast their gourmet beef seasoned with Louisiana spices, topped with grilled onions, and the special Smith sauce. It was my first time to try this burger, which made picking extra items to go on it challenging. As I had no idea what the Smith Sauce would taste like.

It was a good burger, but I'm still not sure if I like the special Smiths sauce. The burger was fresh, hot, had a great bun. The Smith burger was prepared perfect, but somehow I guess it was not for me, I wasn't impacted like wow, this is awesome, I will get it again everytime. Maybe it's a taste you love, or don't , I was somewhere in between.

I also had a basket of regular fries that are seasoned with sea salt. Again, they were good, but not over the top awesome. I would definitely try the Smith fries next time around. For my tasty beverage I ordered a big class of coke filled with ice. And yet again, it was just ok. I love a nice carbonated Coke that you can feel going down after a swallow, with that patented Coke taste. The Coke was a bit weak.

I would definitely go back for another visit, and try something different. I think this time around, the food I ordered didn't quite suit my taste. But you never know until you try!

Very good service, lots of seating, plenty if parking outside. The food is served hot and fresh. The Burgersmith is worth a stop for sure.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Wow that was so good. Best burger in town. Good family place and for out if town guest. I took my sister and brotherinlaw all over BR to eat. They said best they ever eaten. And their from arkansas.

1  Thank Charliemaltese
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This burger joint is excellent...when you see a whole slew of policemen and EMT's eating here...you know it is a great place !! Friendly atmosphere once you walk down the long hallway to find the eatery.

1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I don't think I ever heard of this place before I went here. I was in baton rouge for a class.
The burger was amazing. Maybe it was because I was so hungry, but I'd put it up there in my top 10...maybe top 5 burgers ever.
I got the garlic butter fries on the side and they also were fantastic. Very unhealthy but a delicious treat

1  Thank cajunscuba