“great hotel && service”

Ranked #37 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Fresno, California
“great hotel && service”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I just loved the hotel right along with the people working there. the hotel was clean nice and smelled good. the staff where all so friendly and welcoming I love the room I was staying in and the service I was getting the time I spent . I will defiantly be going back there

Room Tip: look at the suites
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Boogie G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were so happy with our choice in this hotel.we were rather scheptical before we got there.Very happy ,everyone was very helpful and friendly.The breakfast was very good.Room was great and very quiet..We will definately stay here again .Thanks to all the staff

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marie Wayne C
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel is a very welcoming , nice & clean hotel. Couldn't ask for better customer service. The employees are very helpful, especially Terry the Maintenance manager. This is definitely the place I'll be staying when I'm back in Baton Rouge!!!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Lyah420
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was great. Cynthia did a great job with the presentation of food and it was very tasteful with lots of options. The hotel was very clean and well kept. I saw all the staff working hard to maintain the appearance of the hotel. it was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay there on my next trip to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank melissa B
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was a great hotel for the price, it was close to LSU and other main attractions. The staff was great and our hotel clerk Raynisha made sure we enjoyed our stay. The free continental breakfast was also a good energy starter each morning.

Room Tip: The double suits were a good choice.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LSU2013
Elberta
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several time and every time someone does something extra for me. The first time I checked in late and missed the USA Today so I asked a housekeeper the next morning if by chance that they run across yesterdays sports page i would like to have it. There was a knock on my door within a hour and she had a full yesterdays paper. This last time i checked in late again and missed the cookies, they are so good and Blake made sure I got some the next night by bringing them to my room. I will stay there anytime I am in Baton Rouge.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sheldon L
Lisa-FO-Manager, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
We would like to give a big thanks to you for recognizing our efforts to make each and every guest feel special. We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope to see you again.
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at Comfort Suites University when we were in Baton Rouge for a ceremony to mark the start of our daughter's entry into LSU's School of Veterinary Medicine. It was the most affordable accommodation closest to LSU, that had good reviews and per my daughter was in a decent area of the city. We were not disappointed. Upon check-in we found the bathroom sink in our room was leaking, and one of the lamps did not work. The front desk immediately switched us to the room right next to it, and maintenance was there within a half hour to check on the problem. Everyone on staff was pleasant and helpful, especially Terry, the maintenance man. He went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant, and even assisted us in obtaining materials and tools to make a minor repair to our daughter's rental house. The pool was a delightful end to some very long and tiring days. We will most definitely stay at Comfort Suites University on our next trip to Baton Rouge!

Room Tip: We got a King Suite. It was spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Judy0512
Thank you for your recent stay here at Comfort Suites. We are happy that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you soon!