“Nice!”
Review of La Quinta Inn

La Quinta Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baton Rouge
La Quinta Inn
Ranked #42 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
“Nice!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

LaQuinta met all our expectations. The room was clean, roomy and comfortable. The service was excellent. We were given recommendations for local restaurants. The one we selected - Boutins - was excellent. Thanks for making a necessary trip easy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

New Iberia
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed over night on a business trip. The room was clean and well stocked. The bed was comfortable and had plenty of pillows. It was well worth the price even without the free wireless Internet and breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The #1 reason I stay @ La Quints hotels is because they're pet friendly. This particular hotel happened to be in a great location for the work I was doing. It is not a 5 Star hotel but do not need a 5 Star hotel. The hotel was clean enough for me. The room was very large and the king size bed was comfortable. The A/C worked perfectly. The 2 main issues I had with my stay was the people staying in the room above me apparently never slept and were very heavy-footed. The other was our room was right above the entrance and one night some folks whooped and hollered until 1:30 AM. I slept with ear plugs and neither bothered me very much but affected my wife. It appears that most hotel guests were working people that went to bed early. I'll stay there again if needed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We recently stayed a week at the hotel. Was it the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at no, was it he newest most modern? no. But I must say that as someone who usually only stays at Marriott Properties - I have never been so welcomed and taken care of by the excellent and caring staff. The staff makes this a place that I would go to again and again. I was traveling with my kids, and they thoroughly enjoyed the hotel. Give this place a chance. Tanya, Angela and Richard are the best and they will take exceptional care of you!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family