Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
  • Pool
$129
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
$110
$76
All reviewshome away from homeroom was cleanstaff was friendly and helpfuldesk clerkenjoyed my staysoapaccommodationsbatonmaintenance
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I also had a weird/sour smelling. Room 209 in this case. I bought some febreeze and scented candle that helped some. Leaving the window open made a difference as well, albeit temporarily. The staff seems to at least be aware of the situation based on their responses when I pointed this out. All in all it wasn't the worst hotel I have ever been in but I also wouldn't stay there if I had my wife and child with me. If price is your absolute highest priority give them a shot, just be prepared to tolerate some things you might not encounter at other properties.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Mike S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Mike - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the odor in your room. In response, your comments have been brought to the attention of our maintenance staff and they are working to eliminate the smell as soon as possible.

Thank you for having been our guest. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

A comfortable room and practical, efficient space. The staff was outstandingly helpful and attentive. If you like breakfast, pick up some groceries. The "Grab and Go" breakfast is a quick snack. Located in my favorite area of the city...close to Towne Center and College Drive.

Room Tip: Choose a room above the first floor for more privacy.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank maryw376
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We certainly appreciate your comment regarding our "super service". Our team strives to create that "home away from home" experience and it seems we met this goal during your stay.

I look forward to sharing your post with our team. Happy Holidays from our home to yours.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed here for four days. The room was comfortable and it was nice having a kitchenette in the room. I wasn't very happy over the room rate changing to a higher rate for two of the four days. This is a good hotel if you are looking for a quiet place to stay. This property could use some upgrades and better housekeeping. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. Overall, it is a good choice for travel to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank grits56
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so glad that you found your room to be comfortable and that you liked the kitchen. As well, it is great to read that you enjoyed the service our staff provided. Still, I am sorry that our rates increased during your stay; however, these are subject to change at any time.

Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to having you experience our improvements the next time you visit us.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel was a nice surprise - a good size clean room albeit with only a double bed but equipped with a full size fridge, two burners, micro and dishes and utensils. As a result, we could save money & shop at Whole Foods a mile down the road. picking up prepared dishesn to reheat. Also helpful is the onsite laundry complete with soap-dispenser machine. Front desk was kind enough to change our money into quarters. There is a smell in the corridors but none in the room. Breakfast was disappointing, only coffee/tea and a few fruit. There were extra bins but they were empty so presumably the early birds took it all.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Masca
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Our team would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room and how much you enjoyed the kitchen amenities that we offered. I am also glad that you let us know about your experience with our grab-and-go breakfast. It is a very popular addition to our hotel; however, we are constantly making improvements so we will keep your comments in mind as we do so.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to having you stay with again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

the only bad thing for us was the fact that we were in a smoking room... but that wasn't on the hotel, we got our rooms super cheap from price line.... now on to the good things... clean rooms, dishes, and fridge, super helpful staff, great centralized location... overall a great stay... my kids and I enjoyed ourselves... we cooked great meals while there and had a blast...I highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank mrsTolentino
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Mrs. Tolentino - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your kids had a great time. We enjoyed having your family stay with us as well. We also appreciate your acknowledgement of the good things we consider most important when providing a place to stay- a clean room and the ability to cook great meals.

Thank you again from myself and my team.