Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
$94
HolidayInn.com
$106
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome away from homeroom was cleanstaff was friendly and helpfuldesk clerkenjoyed my staysoapaccommodationsbatonmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Came in at last minute without reservation but staff was very friendly and helpful. Got us a room just like we needed. Room was very nice and clean. Was very pleased with our stay and will stay again if jn this area.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank bmayotx
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendliness of our staff.

Once again, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Extended Stay America has absolutely raised the bar for long stay hotels. I've been here three weeks on business and could not be more satisfied. The hotel is clean, apparently recently renovated, the people are polite and friendly, and you can't beat the area. Plenty of good places to eat and shop and in a residential area away from traffic noise. Just a really nice experience if you have to be away from home. As a "Road Warrior" I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: The rooms are all the same but if you've experienced Louisiana heat park your car/truck on the east side. It's shaded so your car/truck won't be boiling hot in the AM.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TOM S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Tom - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly staff. As a "Road Warrior", we also are pleased to hear that you consider our hotel to be a great home and place to stay overall. We have shared your comments with our entire staff.

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

If staying for at least a week, you cannot beat this hotel! I had stopped staying at ESA in other cities and states years ago because they were run down and sometimes in areas I would not stay. However, being on a limited per diem, I was going to have to go into my pocket to find lodging when I saw the add for ESA and it mentioned they had been renovated. I was familiar with the area and decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised. It is located in a terrific area with access to really good restaurants ad shopping. I actually just checked out from a second stay and had no problems.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MaggieLyn_from_GA

MaggieLyn - Thank you for taking the time to communicate your experience with us. We are delighted you decided to choose our hotel as your "home away from home". As well, I am glad that enjoyed our location.

We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

i stayed here May 10-12, 2013. I was not sure what to expect based on the reviews. The hotel is close to LSU, which was my main reason for this trip. I won this hotel off of HOTWIRE so i was disappointed that i was not able to get 2 beds but the queen was fine for 2 nights with my daughter. We did not experience the "breakfast" so I can not comment on how it was. My only complaint was the room had a "funky" smell, other that that i would not have any problems staying here again if need be.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank goofyfigment

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you on behalf of our staff. It's great to hear that our hotel met your expectations and that you liked our location.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Walked into room and it SMELLED SOUR! Bathroom was FILTHY! Toilet was DIRTY! Asked for a new room and was told they were booked and since it was after 6pm NO REFUND! We had only been in the room 10 minutes! Front Desk Clerk said she couldn't do anything because she was the nighttime housekeeper. Who's running the hotel then, "I am!" WoW! Seriously! Got bathroom cleaned (with a little spray, wipe down and then she sprayed Febreze on the floors and in the A/C unit so the fumes of that caused even a BIGGER Headache! DON'T STAY HERE! Didn't even get a break in the rate because "I'm just a front desk person".

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Kiki0264
Scott M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Please allow us to apologize for the issue noted in your review of our Extended Stay America Baton Rouge - Citiplace location. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why it was so disappointing to read your post. Again, please accept our most sincere apologies.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable and not at all representative of our quality standards. In response to your post, we have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them on room cleaning and inspection policy.