Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace
$134
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$100
$93
$99
Hampton.com
$159
$71
$60
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$110
  • Restaurant
$102
$129
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
$110
$59
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanan extended staystaff was friendly and helpfuldesk clerkenjoyed my stayfridgesoapaccommodationsbatonmaintenance
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We were very disappointed by the cleanliness of the room. It looked like they had only changed the bedding. The shower & kitchenette had not been cleaned. However the worst was the roaches! We saw a few in the kitchenette & on the walls & they scattered when you went into the bathroom & turned on the light at night. The lady at the front desk seemed less than concerned about the roach issue. We will NOT be staying here again!

• Stayed: November 2012
Scott M, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

We recently received a copy of your review of our Extended Stay America Baton Rouge – Citiplace location. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why it was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept our most sincere apologies.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable and not at all representative of our quality standards. In response to your post, we have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them on room cleaning and inspection policy. We have also contacted our pest control vendor to address the concerns you spoke about as well.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My family and I stayed there after Hurricane Isaac for 2 months. I found the hotel pleasant and the staff extremely helpful and friendly. The general manager, Gary Ford, was very approachable and always had a smile when we needed something. The hotel is located in a great spot with easy access to shopping and resturants. There was some construction going on while we were there, but it did not affect us one bit. We will definetly stay there there again if we are in the Baton Rouge area. THANK YOU GUYS!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Scott M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Whenever we read positive comments like yours our entire staff appreciates the proclamation of a job well done. Our goal is to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is knowing that we've done just that. Having Extended Stay America Baton Rouge Citiplace as a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should any needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thank you for your business.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Pleasing apperance, peaceful rest, proficient and professional staff. Easy access to I-10. Several places to shop and eat (many within walking distance). During my stay some construction/remodeling was being done, however, noise was not an issue. I will return!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We are grateful for the kind words and thank you for selecting Extended Stay America Baton Rouge Citiplace to serve your lodging needs. We too appreciate the close proximity of great places to shop and eat. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from happy customers. Our entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The overall condition of the hotel is good, the bulk of the staff that I dealt with provided the hospitality a guest with an extended stay looked for, I enjoyed dealing with Diasha of guest services the most and looked forward to when she manned the front desk. The manager of the hotel I noticed was routinely under fire by pretentious guests who expected the sky to be delivered to them on a silver platter who routinely huffed and puffed if they didn't feel their needs were met with a fresh a diaper and a bib. My housekeeping was delayed on several instances, I was patient to accept human nature does have faults, out of the three staff that I would request schedule my room to be taken care of, Diasha came to the rescue. The rooms are extremely spacious for one person, with an adequate kitchen, and basic supplies one would need to cook a simple dinner or make breakfast. I learned to ultimately purchase some basic hygenic supplies, which will serve extremely handy for my future long term stay away from home, but the laundry room does stock the basic needs for a temporary supply. The location of this hotel is perfect, the movie theater is so close, if one wants they can take a stroll, along with a Barnes and Noble to get away from being alone. Everything is nearby, i'm glad I discovered this place, it would be my first choice of return in future visits.

Room Tip: Well, I only stayed in one room, on the second floor. You do hear random noises and heavy footsteps, but you can't expect people in general to be quiet. I looked forward returning to my room especially after stocking the fridge for upto a week.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baton Rouge - Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your stay, the staff and your guest room at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband's job requires travel and we stay at hotels for about 90 days at a time. My job is to find the best, safe and economical hotel. I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I DIDNOT BASE MY DECISION ON SOME OF THE REVIEWS THAT WERE POSTED. The staff are genuinely friendly, specially Gary Ford, the manager. The location is so perfect and is close to everything. Very safe place to stay and the clients at the hotel are very friendly. It truly is home away from home. Keep up the good work Gary and staff. I highly recommend your hotel, your services, your location and your hospitality to any traveller.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.