“Clean and very convenient”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #34 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
“Clean and very convenient”
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

This Hotel was very easy to get to. Everyone was very nice and the place very clean. The room was clean and of nice size. I was there visiting a friend. Not really sure of the area the front desk gave me directions around the construction. I would stay there again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Rbdavis6566

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend on Saturday night. The rooms were very
large and the bed was comfortable with a variety of types of pillows. The front desk personnel
were friendly, and it was quiet. Breakfast was great serving eggs, sausage, make one's own
waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, cereals, toast, bagels, pastries, coffee, juice and fruit.
I have own a small group tour business, so I am used to staying in many hotels. I will return
for the cleanliness and good value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Melissa B
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had a great stay at this hotel. The front desk staff were friendly . The room was incredible big and clean. It is conveniently located. I had no problem of any kind and would recommend this hotel to people traveling to Baton Rouge .

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank kelly1211981
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I stay in Baton Rouge couple time in this year but this is my best stay in my life. On that day I tried a couple hotels in the area it was very bed experience with me. I recommend to all people who looking for amazing stay in BR to this hotel. Hotel staff is really good, quick check inn, very clean hotel, more spacious room and with all facility like Marriott. After I check inn I am really surprise to see everything is unexpected. That is very important to me. That's it this my new hotel in Baton Rouge. I recommend to every one stay one time in life.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Loveforeve
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I recommend to every one stay to this hotel.i love the hot breakfast and staffs are friendly..the rooms are clean and more specious. The bedding was comfortable. Nice to see hotel with a great affordable price..every single penny is worth..

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Megaz24
Monterey, La.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stay in Baton Rouge often on business. I have tried a few hotels in the area and was disappointed. I recently stayed at this hotel and was very satisfied. Very clean, comfortable, and spacious rooms. And the smell of the entire hotel, including the room was nice. That is very important to me. The owner checked me in and he was very helpful and courteous. The only negative for me was that the hotel is located on the opposite side of town from where I normally do business but It is well worth the drive. This will be "My" new hotel in BR!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Brad M
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed at this Motel for two months while working here in Baton Rouge, there were other motels on previous trips, but this was byfar the the best value . the location was convenent to work,shopping,restaurants and entertainment. The rooms are spacious ,clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful and the service is great. P.S. They are pet friendly.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank smardikat54
hemangi p, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
We here at Quality Suites Baton Rouge want you to feel comfortable and we want to create the best experience we can for our guest. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon.