Residence Inn Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
Staybridge.com
$152
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
$110
$100
Radisson
All reviewsliving area and kitchensocial hourexcellent place to staymarriott hotelsone bedroom suiteevening receptionan older propertyfree breakfastcomfortable roomsbreakfast barwafflesthree nightspleasant staystaff was friendlyamenitiesmallregina
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The room we requested was not available , neither was the pack n play we requested. The rooms are very much over priced . Road construction on the interstate was going on all night got louder at 7 this morning. Something they could have mentioned over the phone when I booked the room. Not the hotels fault at all but still not a great night sleep. The beds are worn and the furniture is outdated. Not the cleanest hotel I have stayed in. The staff was nice. Not over accommodating like most places but nice enough. Unless something spectacular changes over the course of today I can honestly say this was the worst hotel experience I have had . Will be staying at towneplace suites next time I am in the Baton Rouge area that was a very nice hotel. Always stick to what you know I guess , lesson learned.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great hotel and great friendly staff. Very comfortable rooms. A cross the street to some good chain restaurants. Hot breakfast and nice manager receptions were also good. I would defiantly stay here again on a return visit to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Trang L, General Manager at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Siegen Lane, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Barmach, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your return trip to Baton Rouge. Thank you for choosing us, the Residence Inn by Marriott Siegen Lane, for your stay!!!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I don't stay at a Residence Inn often, so it's hard for me to judge how this one stacks up to the rest, but I would give this one good, but not great marks. The staff was courteous and polite. The halls show wear and the rooms are reasonably attractive for a value brand. Ask for a room on the side away from the highway for a quieter night (odd numbered rooms). You can walk to several restaurants nearby, including Backyard Burgers, Chili's and Texas Roadhouse. Overall a decent stay. Doesn't compare to my usual fare of Courtyard, Marriott or Renaissance, but a good value overall.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the highway for a quieter night (odd numbered rooms)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Rodlandersal, thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the opportunity to take care of you during your visit to Baton Rouge. We would have liked to make your stay a great one and are always seeking to improve ourselves. If you have suggestions where we could improve and make your stay truly great, please do not hesitate to contact me @ 225-293-8700 or tle@olshanhotels.com. Thank you for the nice comment about our staff service.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

A coworker and I stayed a few nights at this RI. The hotel and its staff were great. The room itself seemed a little dated (mostly the kitchen area) but was very clean and comfortable. While having breakfast one morning I did witness one of the hotel staff going out of his way the help a young family get settled at a table. He assisted a mom with a toddler and one on the way by occupying the toddlers attention while the mom prepared food for breakfast. It just seemed to make life a little easier for them. Well done.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Trang L, General Manager at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Siegen Lane, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

JCP001, thank you for staying with us during your business trip. Regarding the room decor, I am really excited to share with you the news that we are expecting to do a renovation soon and the rooms will be completely updated at that time!!! My team members and I are always happy to assist our guests to make their stay comfortable and enjoyable and it is always appreciated when it is noticed and mentioned. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Baton Rouge, LA.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Requested a quiet room away from road. This was our second stay and a very good one. Hotel is very clean and staff are friendly and accommodating. Breakfast had a wide variety of foods. Convenient location which is sometimes overlooked for other Marriotts in Baton Rouge. Only one exit from the BR Town Center and convenient to Perkins Row and the Mall of Louisiana. Siegen Marketplace has a variety of restaurants and the large box stores including Target, Walmart. Plan to stay again.

Room Tip: If noise disturbs you, request a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Trang L, General Manager at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Siegen Lane, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Adventure21, welcome back to the Residence Inn Siegen Lane. We're so glad that you enjoyed your second stay with us and look forward to your future stays with us!!