The first night we arrived we met the most incredible desk person I did not catch her name but she was so much fun we looked forward to our return. The breakfast was always nice. Hot and plenty to eat. The property though felt tired though. You almost felt sorry for the elevator. It was so slow thatit was quicker to walk down the hall and up the stairs!The whirlpool was so cool it was not enjoyable. Overall it was clean and a decent place to stay, but you won't fall in love with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated on 1/29/13 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Baton Rouge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Baton Rouge South Hotel Baton Rouge
- Fairfield Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Fairfield Inn