“Won't come back”
Review of Via Veneto Salon

Via Veneto Salon
More attraction details
Owner description: Beauty Industry veterans Nona Robillard and Kim Callais always shared a common vision of bringing talented beauty industry professionals together under one roof as a successful team.After years of training and education from some of the industry's top names, they decided the time was right to bring their vision to reality. In 1997, they embarked on a life long journey and opened Via Veneto Total Body Salon.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have moved from another state, and I have visited Via Veneto for the first time. I wish now I haven't. I was scheduled with a young stylist. The staff and stylist were friendly, but the result is very poor. I asked about a haircut that would give some volume to my long and healthy hair, an got exactly the opposite. The stylist trimmed it in a way that made it look thin and rare. I came for a haircut, but the stylist spend much more time thoroughly applying iron and blow dryer to flatten my hair, which is flat by nature. It looked like she overuses dryers and irons in an attempt to hide a bad haircut. I wonder whether they teach stylists that high heat actually damages the hair?

The salon itself looks a little worn - carpet cleaning would definitely be a good idea. And I haven't found where to put my jacket and a bag: dirty floor or my knees were the only options.

Won't come back...

2  Thank almondd

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have been getting my hair cut and hi lighted at Via Veneto for about 13 years now and have NEVER been disappointed! I have also referred several friends to my stylist or to any stylist at Via Veneto and they were very pleased as well. My stylist has even visited me at my home when I was not able to get out due to medical reasons to cut my hair. That's Exceptional service!!! :)

Kim C, Owner at Via Veneto Salon, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear guest,
As you know, we stop at nothing to take care of the people who support us. Even when our guest are not their strongest in health, it is our mission to provide hair care no matter what setting. We love everyone who comes to Via Veneto. Thank you for your love and continued support.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I've never had a bad cut or left unhappy. The staff truly knows how to cater to their customers. They have the best variety of products for hair, nails and skin. Can't say enough good things about them!!

Dear valued guest,
We thank you for choosing Via Veneto and writing a review. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Serving the Baton Rouge area for over 30 years Kim & Nona have created an outstanding salon to assist you with any personal grooming needs. After opening the salon, fifteen years ago, Via Venieto continues to service men, women, children, brides,actors and actresses with current styles, and products for all your personal needs. If you are visiting Baton Rouge, new to our city, or looking for a new salon, I highly recommend anyone in this salon for any service. Baton Rouge is a better city because of businesses like this.

Dear LCHanley,
Thank you for your high regards, recommendations and business. We enjoy guest who can appreciate the business growth and can continue to support it.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great experience, lovely employees! I had just returned to BR to live after being away and have found a new stylist in my first attempt! That never happens! Ashley's great, love my color and cut...I get many compliments on the new style!

Dear Lindat,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is our mission to find someone who suits your needs in this industry and Ashley is very talented.