Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
$100
$102
Staybridge.com
$129
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
$107
$76
All reviewsperkins rowethe concierge loungebeautiful hotelaveda toiletriesa marriott rewards membernicest hotelself parkingordered room servicetwo queen bedsfree weightsfront desk staffbreakfast buffetthe entire stafflobby areafitness centernew orleansmall
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have stayed at all of the hotels on Constitution and this one is the most comfortable of all. By comfortable I mean, I did not hear any road noise. Lobby area is very nice. Beds are comfortable. Would definitely recommend for business or pleasure travel.

1  Thank Craig P
Bob M, General Manager at Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments on our hotel. We also appreciate that you took the time to share them with us.
We are extremely proud of our staff and our hotel and comments such as yours tells us that we are executing on the Brand Promise.
We hope you will stay with us each time you visit the Baton Rouge area.

Happy New Year and

Be Well

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Really nice place to stay. My husband says I'm a hotel snob so.....Clean, modern, good decor, comfortable beds, Aveda products. We arrived late in the evening and ordered room service. The food was delicious! Super friendly staff, great location right off of I-10. I would highly recommend this hotel and certainly stay there again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VCAPH
Bob M, General Manager at Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your wonderful comments regarding our Staff and our Hotel. Our staff works hard every day to provide the best service possible and they genuinely care about the comfort and satisfaction of all our guests. We look forward to your next stay when your travels bring you back to the Baton Rouge area.

Be Well and Live Life To Discover.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We went to Baton Rouge for LSU's December graduation. We had 3 different family groups and they were able to put us all on the same floor (even with short notice). Pay the extra $10 per room rate for the breakfast buffet (2 people per room). They have a very good selection and offer custom made-to-order items - - including a crawfish omlete (delish)!

Rooms were very comfortable and nicely appointed. The hotel is about 10 minutes away from LSU, but easy to get there (when you drive out of the hotel entrance, turn right on Bluebonnet, then turn right on Highland and it takes you right into LSU). The hotel is about 1/4 mile from The Mall of Louisiana. You could walk there, but traffic was very heavy due to the holidays and I didn't see any sidewalks so we drove over. Hotel lobby was decked out for Christmas (we even took some family photos there). FREE self-parking (a bonus anywhere, especially for a hotel of this caliber)!

Staff was professional and nice from front desk to housekeeping.

We were told this is the nicest hotel in Baton Rouge near LSU... we agree!

Room Tip: Ask for room on the "mall side" for a more interesting view. The view from the other side looks out over a large warehouse-type building and acquatic building.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Joy H, Hotel Manager at Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

We also agree! Thank you for your wonderful comments and taking time out of the busy holiday season to post on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and its amenities (especially the crawfish omelet). We can't wait to have you back for your next visit to Baton Rouge and we wish you happy line free holiday shopping!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel fairly regularly for almost 2 years and this place gets it. As a Platinum Marriott I was upgraded almost every time, and when I wasn't they made sure to provide a fridge as I have on my profile. They are so in touch with the travelers when I hadn't been there in a little bit they asked where I was.

Lounge is always fully stocked during breakfast and dinner time. Highly recommend for any business traveler. If I had ONE issue it was that because they have a phone and dock for an ipod next to bed in some rooms there aren't enough outlets to plug in a non-iphone for charging next to the bed

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

So very true about the outlet situation in the guest rooms! We do know about it and are working on a solution. Thank you very much for taking time out of your schedule to comment on TripAdvisor. Being a repeat guest I am sure that you have received our other surveys as well and we appreciate any comments you have left on that medium as well. It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoy the property and we very much appreciate you!!! We hope to see you very soon at the hotel and have a wonderful holiday season!

All My Best,

Joy Harringa
Hotel Manager

Reviewed December 10, 2013

What a great property this is! The pool, bar area with the fire pits is fabulous, a great gathering place! I will stay there on every trip to South Louisiana. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and the lobby was decorated for Christmas - a bonus!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Happy Holidays! We are so grateful for our friends at Red Door Interiors for our beautiful Christmas décor and we know how much our guests appreciate when they are away from home during the holiday season. We are so happy to hear everything was excellent with your stay. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Baton Rouge!