Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown Riverfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Ed's Motel(Port Allen)
View Hotel
Alamo Plaza Motel(Baton Rouge)
View Hotel
All reviewsvalet parkingfree bikesfront deskrooms are a bit smalllarge showeraveda productsmississippi rivervalet servicethe hotel staffwithin walking distancelocation is greati highly recommend this hotelconvention centerwalk in showerwill stay there againnext morningnew orleans
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed at the Indigo from April 11th to the 17 th. We were in town for the NACE conference. We had the option of staying at other hotels but chose the Indigo based on the reviews. I most certainly was not disappointed. Our room had a view of the river and although a little on the small side was very comfortable. The bed was awesome. What prompts me to right my fist review ever is the absolutely amazing staff.From the moment we were picked up at the airport until we had to leave we were treated like family. Everyone was so nice.I have to mention a few names: Kory at the front desk, Josie, Porsha and Cassandra at the bar were all just great. I feel bad that I can't remember the name of our shuttle driver who made a point of remembering ours. The staff is what sets this hotel apart from the others. If we are ever back in Baton Rouge we will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank jenandkerry
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stayed here because of a wedding we were attending at the Shaw Center. First let me say that they hotel was very nice. The price was very reasonable and the hotel is located right off the interstate so it was so easy to locate. The room was very clean and comfortable albeit a little small but we didn't get the suite because we were not planning on entertaining in our room.

Right across from the hotel is the Mississippi river as well as the old State Capital. The roads along the river are lined with old Oak trees filled with moss.

The most notable things about this hotel was the staff and pet policy. They staff went above and beyond my expectations (even the valets were super nice). Korey at the front desk was my favorite. He informed us about all the festivals and places to go (which there were plenty of things nearby). He even suggested taking a ride on their complimentary bicycles along the levee which is paved.

Blues Festival happened to be going on that weekend. Korey was making copies of maps for this event for any of the guest who needed directions.

Finally what gets this hotel five stars is because they take PETS! We have two small dogs and I can't tell you how nice it is to take your furry babies with you instead of kenneling them.

Anyway,thanks to the hotel staff and we would definitely stay here again the next time we are in Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank CajunQueen70124
Reviewed April 6, 2014

In the true vein of "boutique" hotels, Indigo has made an undesirable outdated corner of riverfront Baton Rouge into a pleasant upscale place to stay. The lobby bar is welcoming, especially on a quiet Sunday night in March when all other establishments were closed.
Pay attention to your bill, however: we arranged for the valet parking inclusive rate and found an $17 parking charge on the bill slipped under the door. They did fix it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Hotel Indigo is a nice upscale boutique hotel, but what separates it from the rest is its staff! More specifically the front door staff, Mr. Bill and JJ, made us truly feel welcomed. They treated every request with immaculate attention to detail and a genuine smile. They engaged our whole family to include our three children, who are all still talking about "Mr Bill", the wonderful time they had.

We also had breakfast in the restaurant. Great waffles for the kids and great variety for the adults. The waitstaff, particularly Donald, we're fantastic!

They do have a shuttle, but for game day guests, this shuttle does not go to the LSU campus. It was just a short drive, but good to know and the only reason this is not a 5/5.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel in downtown! My 5 lb Toy PomPom was welcomed.
B-)
My daughter loved the hotel. Caters to young professionals, in my opinion, but an older pro can enjoy as well. Hotel restaurant had better drinks than food. The room was clean and college aged/young adult front desk help was helpful and growing in their opportunities. A good time was had by all....B-)
Lots of activities, restaurants, gaming, live music,etc within close proximity.

• Stayed: February 2014