“Very Nice Stay”

Ranked #7 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Missouri
“Very Nice Stay”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Short 2 day stay last week while in Baton Rouge for our son's wrestling tournament.

After driving all night from Kansas City to arrive just in time to see our son wrestle, walked into Hotel Indigo explained our situation and how tired we were, no problem, the lovely very friendly young lady at the desk had us in our room within 5 minutes. Quick showers and off to our event.

Later that evening front desk pulled up directions to a very recommended Baton Rouge eatery and even printed them off for us. When we got back nice little bar to have a relaxing drink and then off to the best part of our 1st day after an exhausting day. The beds at this hotel have to be the most comfortable beds we have EVER had while travelling! To be honest they give our own bed a run for its money.

Loved the location, loved the staff, and the bed was incredible!! Very restful sleeping. Check in and out was a breeze. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others as well.

Mike & Beth

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rocket51

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The staff was helpful and very nice. The location is wonderful, downtown Baton Rouge is great. The room was very nice and we had a very restful night. Checking in and out was quick and simple. Our entire stay was a real treat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
WBass2, Multimedia Communications Specialist at Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown Riverfront, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Wanderer225, thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown. I am glad that you enjoyed our wonderful downtown neighborhood. The beauty and history of the downtown area is like no other. I am glad that we were able to make your stay pleasant. We do our best at not only making each guest feel welcomed, but also making sure we do everything in an efficient manner. Please keep us in mind on your next trip to Baton Rouge.
Port Allen, Louisiana
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The staff are extremely polite and helpful. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Location is within walking distance to all the downtown hot spots! Although we only live 30 minutes away, it's nice to be able to go and enjoy ourselves without worrying about driving.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
WBass2, Multimedia Communications Specialist at Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown Riverfront, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear AFPage, Thank You for choosing Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make each guest as comfortable as possible while they are here with us. Sometimes it nice to be able to just enjoy a stay-cation. We hope to see you again in the future.
Kemah, Texas
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I loved the friendly staff at this hotel. I've been to a lot of hotels over the years and this one stands out above them all. The atmosphere is pleasant, the rooms are very nice. I especially like the way they use actual photos for wall paper. It's a nice touch. The mascot, Huey, can help you get your dog fix. But the very best part is Mr. Bill Smith, concierge extraordinaire. I don’t think I’ve ever met hotel staff who enjoy their jobs as much and Bill does. He had a smile on his face the entire time I was there. He was so helpful to me and everyone around the area. He really put the extra touch on my stay. Good job “Smittie”!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brenda S
Dear P_B_Kemah, it is so exciting to hear that you enjoyed your stay here, at Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown. It is great to hear that we stand out above the rest. We try to personalize everything in our hotel, so that everyone can experience the Downtown area even if they do not have the chance to get out and explore. Huey is a great addition to our family; he gives everyone the dog fix that they need.
I will be sure to share your kind words with Mr. Bill. He is amazing part of our family. He loves his job, and it reflects in his work. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Baton Rouge.
Houston,TX
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here after a tiring day on the road. Staff was friendly and helpful. Cute boutique hotel, we checked in late and missed the live music in the bar. The executive level room was very comfy with very fluffy comforter, beautiful river view. Nice spa shower and upscale bath products. There is a nice little park across the street where we could walk our dog. It is hard to find a pet friendly hotel with a reasonable pet fee.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Aimbame79, Thank You for choosing Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown. I am sad that you missed our musical performance that night. You must try to make it next time that you are in town. The rooms with river views are beautiful, I agree!! Our Huey, the hotel ambassador (pet), enjoys the park across the street as well. We hope to see you on your next trip to Baton Rouge.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have been on assignment in Baton Rouge for several months and tried the Indio out. I never changed, because the people have taken such good care of me. Mr. Bill, the concierge, makes sure I am picked up at the airport and gets me back on time. He even picks me up at my office, and saves me the walk back to the hotel. I lived in Europe for awhile, and this hotel reminds me of European comfort and convenience. The Indigo is located near the cultural center, the walk on the Mississippi Levee, the capital, major offices and restaurants. It is also a full service hotel with a restaurant, which is convenient when I need to stay in and work. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear MJZwissler, Thank You so much for your recommendation! Mr. Bill is an awesome member of our family, and I will be sure to share your review with him. We strive on making sure each of our guest are as comfortable as possible while they are with us. I am glad that we were able to accomplish that with you. Our King Bar & Bistro is great is especially if you have to stay in and work. I am pleased to hear that you were able to explore our community and see all of the various sites around us. We are looking forward to seeing you on next trip to Baton Rouge; we will Mr. Bill meet you at the airport.
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I love this hotel. I was missing my dogs while traveling for work, but their mascot PBGV, Huey, greeted me so nicely I felt at home. This is a nice boutique hotel in a great location. The rooms are modern and comfortable and it has a pleasant gym but the best aspect is the staff. Everyone is so welcoming and helpful. They really go out of their way for their guests. Next time I'd love to bring my dogs as they are pet friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear LuckyMitziChloe, I am happy to hear that you loved our hotel. We loved having you here, and are looking forward to your next visit. We cannot wait to meet your dogs; Huey loves having playmates. Our staff works diligently at making sure every guest feels welcomed; we strive to be as helpful as possible. I am happy that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, from the rooms to the gym. We hope that next time you travel to Baton Rouge you will choose Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown.