“Very satisfied customer”

Ranked #9 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very satisfied customer”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I were in town for a LSU baseball game and decided to stay at this location because our 2 dogs were traveling with us. The location was great! It is only a 10 min drive from campus and is also very close to local attractions, downtown, and malls. The staff was courteous and our room was outstanding. The bed was very comfortable compared to most other hotels I have stayed at in the past. The breakfast bar was adequate. but I would have liked to seen a larger selection and the coffee cups were about 4 ounces. My only complaint is that the fridge in my room barely kept our cold drinks cool and there was only 1 elevator and 1 set of stairs that were on the opposite of the building from our room. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will be staying here again on return trips to Red Stick!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Toronto
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were completely satisfied with our stay last week. Everything is clean, attractive and arranged for maximum comfort. The breakfast is terrific. Best of all, staff members are gracious and helpful in every way.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were in Baton Rouge for a wedding and stayed the weekend. I thought the LaQuinta was great. We had our two kids and dog (boxer) with us who has seizures most places wont let big dogs in even well behaved ones. They not only let her stay but didn't charge us a pet deposit. The room was great very clean staff was friendly. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Boston, MA
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for over a week. We have stayed at numerous La Quinta's. We travel for work a lot. This La Quinta is immaculate. The experience was superb. I've stayed at 5 star hotels and never imagined a La Quinta would come close to looking like that. This one does. I am always comparing other La Quinta's to this one when we travel now. It's such a modern and clean hotel. The outside of the building is attractive and brand new looking, the inside does not disappoint! The breakfast was great. The Lobby was so nice, the hallways, everything. I never thought I'd be raving about a La Quinta hotel but I would love to go back to this hotel. Everything about the hotel is very new and modern (which I love). It feels like no one has even been there before you. The guest rooms had everything we needed and were very attractive, nice tv. The bathroom was a good size and very nice. I think this hotel should receive some awards or something! The rate is amazing for everything you get.

If you are staying in the area, definitely stay here. I've been to La Quinta's all over the country and I highly recommend staying here whether it's for business or pleasure.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We recently stayed for two nights while visiting LSU. While there are many hotels closer to campus we chose to stay here largely due to the excellent Trip Advisor reviews. Shortly after we arrived we realized we had an issue with our room. We reported the issue to the front desk and they were very responsive. Debbie contacted me the following morning and made it her personal mission to see that the problem was resolved. Her attention to our issue certainly exceeded my expectation. It's clear that this La Quinta takes great pride in customer service and for that reason we will be back here next time we are in Baton Rouge.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family