“Got excellent room for excellent price” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs
Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Memphis, Tennessee
“Got excellent room for excellent price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

the room was what was promised. The price was what was promised. The quality of this property was very good, meaning the room was large, modern, clean, comfortable & quiet. we just loved it. I could go on just to satisfy the minimum review requirement of 200 characters but don't see the point in that.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Hot Springs Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Recently stayed here for a weekend to see an LSU game and very satisfied with customer service and well kept grounds. It was close to the interstate and many restaurants in Baton Rouge. There was a pool, fitness center and conference room with computers available.
Free breakfast was also a big part of our decision to stay here. There was a variety of breakfast choices from cereal, waffles, baffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit and most importantly
Southern coffee and creamer.
If in town for an LSU game, I'd recommend a stay at La Quinta .

• Stayed November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sal M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind comments.
We appreciate your business
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I travel to Baton Rouge once a year from work and I booked the La Quinta at the last minute. To be honest I usually book a particular brand of hotel for my trip, but didn't book it fast enough. When I found this hotel I was honestly a little skeptical about how this hotel would be. I did check Trip Advisor for reviews and the positive feedback eased my mind.

I will say this, the staff at this hotel was very friendly and welcoming. The king rooms that I booked were spacious and very, very clean.

The free breakfast was great with a lot of items both hit and cold to choose from.

My only suggestion is that I wish that their fitness center had a set of free weights, but that is just my personal preference.

The hotel is very quiet and just had a very comfortable feel about it.

I will most definitely recommend this hotel to people I know that are looking for an affordable, clean and comfortable place to stay.

I thank this staff for making me a fan of La Quinta hotels.

• Stayed November 2012
North Central Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this property on a Sunday night after a beating of a trip to New Orleans. I checked in ok, was pleased with the cleanliness of the room and thought it would be a pleasant experience. The walls to the hotel are very thin and I could hear the TV in the next room until past midnight. I finally fell asleep and at 4:00 in the morning the fire alarm in my room went off. I called the front desk and the person told me the alarm had a glitch. I fell asleep again and at 6:00 it happened again...

When I checked out I spoke with the attendant whos name tag said Assistant Manager. I figured she would be able to comp my room, since I basically lost sleep. She said she could not do that, the general manager was the only one who could do that. Conveniently he was not in. (What kind of manager does not come into their property, especially when they had an alarm malfunction the night before-I'm in management and I would be there for sure!)

I am an Elite Rewards member, you take care of people who have given you their loyalty. Why can't the GM give the staff the authority to take care of their customers properly? This property has completely lost my business, and has given La Quinta a very bad name in my book.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank classicphoto
Sal M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
I am so sorry about our problem with the fire alarm. It has been fixed.
Please accept my apology for not being there at the time you checked out but your credit card was fully refunded 30 after you left.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything else I can do.
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed over night with my family. My husband, my 19 year old daughter and our 4 year old. Everything was clean, fresh bleach clean smell (not strong, just crisp). Nothing was out of place. It was obvious everything was deliberate to make sure the guest's stay is as uneventful as possible, and I mean that in the best way. The rooms came overstocked with towels, the vending machine sodas were "normal" priced and not a profit center, the beds were plush, and smelled like fresh washed sheets. Free wifi. Check out time is late-ish so there was no rush to get out the door, and the free breakfast ran from 6 to 10. We ate at 8:30 and it was still very well stocked and fresh. We will be back for sure! Our son goes to LSU and it was the perfect out of the city hotel for a weekend visit!

Room Tip: All rooms are non-smoking so any room is good. Well off of the interstate (1 mile) so there is no r...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lindsey B
Sal M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Your comments are the reason we do our job well. Everything we do is 100% focused on you our guest and our friend.
Please visit us soon.
Saint Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed 5 nights in connection with a wedding I attended. I had a junior suite which was roomy and comfortable. Housekeeping was first rate. Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. One lady helped me reactivate and update my La Quinta Rewards account. She did it quickly and efficiently which was representative of all interactions I had with the staff. Southern Hospitality at it's best!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Tom K
Sal M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We are ready to serve you and appreciate your comments.
Please visit us when you are back in town.