“Overall great dinning ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Everybody was very nice and polite and the service was great as for the food it had great flavor. I wish more restaurants had more of the polite service as this restaurant did.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We go to coyote blues every Sunday for the kids eat free offer, their shrimp fajitas are amazing their fiesta salad is so good the chips and salsa are yummy and the border burger is a amazing you have got to try it!! their margaritas are out of this world, they have a good happy hour and nice atmosphere. My only complaint is the service is average but the food makes up for it!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Average food, average service, kind of noisy (children crying,etc). Not my favorite Mexican restaurant....

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is mine and my girlfriends favorite places to go out to. If you like it real spicy try their angus border burger. IMHO they have the best fajitas anywhere. Second to their fajitas is the los cabos tilapia dinner. Of course I substitute their rice and beans side with the sauteed mushrooms and a side Caesar salad. It also doesn't hurt that Kids eat free on Tuesdays, although my daughter has cheese quesadilas and chocolate milk all the time for just $2

Reviewed July 23, 2013

After a day of visiting a local plantation near Baton Rouge, we stopped here for dinner. The wait was about 20 minutes since it was around 6 pm when we arrived and on a Saturday. The salsa & chips was very good.

I was not overly impressed by the frozen drink I got (Coconut Concoction)...just a mediocre Pina Colada for $7.75. I ordered the Grilled Tilapia Fish Tacos and they were very good. I also got the cheese grits for my side dish. I'm not a grits eater by any means but these were very good.

My friends enjoyed their meals very much also and we do plan to eat here again the next time we are in Baton Rouge.