“Fish Tacos are the best item on the menu”
Review of Coyote Blues - CLOSED

Coyote Blues
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

It's a great place for groups but understand that the restaurant is very noisy. The best item on the menu is the grilled fish tacos.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The concept is good, Tex-Mex with a twist and with a yuppie clientele. But the food isn't as good as the concept or the atmosphere. For me, I'm all about the food, and this just doesn't satisfy. I've tried it on two occasions and wasn't impressed either time. While the food wasnt bad, it wasn't that great either. There are many other places nearby for better and more authentic Tex-Mex cuisine and for far less. No complaints about the service or the drinks, just the cost for mediocre food.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

First time eating here I ordered the sampler with toquitos, quesadillas, and nachos. Everything was delicious!! My family all said they enjoyed what they ordered as well. We were seated quickly and our wait for food was only about 10 minutes after our order was placed. Our waitress was less than attentive but the food more than made up for her

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stopped here for lunch on our way home from New Orleans. The queso was very good with homemade chips. My husband had the Nuevo crab enchiladas and he said they were ok, but they each had about a teaspoon of crab in them. The poblano rice was pretty good. The ground beef tacos were fresh but bland. In fact everything including the salsa was bland for being mexican food. It was a very expensive lunch, $40.00 and we didn't even have a cocktail. Certainly not worth the price.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Right off the I-10 at Acadian, a perfect place to stop for lunch or dinner. The staff is polite and extremely attentive. We had some tasty Mexican food spiced to perfection.